2

"dying is easy, its living that scares me to death"

______

Lux ran, as well as she could, considering. Jasper had just been speared and they were running. Running from their friend. Lux wanted to stay behind and rescue Jasper (because he rescued her) but Finn and Octavia convinced her otherwise. It seemed to Lux that they were always running and they hadn't even been there for a full two days.

Lux stopped, catching her breath and looking back. She should go back. It's Jasper, he saved her life not even 6 hours ago. Finn grabbed onto her arm, "Lux! Come on!"

She struggled to run over all the branches, grunting each time her foot hit one. She panted, seeing Monty laying on the ground.

"Monty. Come on! We got to go!" Lux tried to help him up, but stopped when she noticed what he was looking at. Bones.

Octavia noticed that Lux wasn't beside her anymore and turned around, in a panic, seeing Monty on the ground. "Monty, get up!"

Monty was helped up by Lux and Octavia, them yelling at him. Finn and Clarke stopped, too. The group looked around, the oddly shaped bones scattered about the floor.

Finn asked, "Who are they?"

Lux looked around nervously, she didn't want to be speared as well.

Clarke picked up a skull, "What are they?"

Octavia grabbed on to Lux's arm. "We are so screwed."

"Hey, It's gonna-" Lux's voice was cut short by Jasper screaming, "Jasper!" She took off running, shaking off Octavia's arm.

"Jasper. He's alive!" So did Clarke.

Finn ran after Clarke, and Octavia after Lux. They tackled their targets, holding them behind the trees, and Finn instructed. "Lux, Clarke, wait. Wait! Wait. Stay out of the trees."

Finn tiled his head in confusion, holding onto Clarke, "He was right there."

Monty's eyes grew wide, "No. Where is he?"

Clarke and Lux chorused, "They took him."

They were running again. They were maybe 5 minutes away from camp. Clarke and Octavia took off running, saying something about a scream.