Chapter 8

No One's POV

Bill stood still and watched the dream play out. The entire dreamscape was pitch black. Bill peered into the darkness and saw Dipper walking around looking scared. "H-hello? Mabel? Stan? Gruncle Ford? W-where are you guys." Dipper called out. "Hehe." A laugh was heard in the distance. Both Bill and Dipper turned to face the direction of the laugh.

"W-who's t-there."Dipper stuttered. "Hehe. Hello Pinetree." Dream Bill said as he revealed himself from the shadows. But he was different. His eye was black with a red dot for a pupil and he was in his tree dimensional pyramid form. "B-bill? W-what are you doing here? W-where's my family?!" Dipper shouted out but stuttering and having tears in his eyes threatening to fall.

"What's wrong Pinetree? Aren't you happy to see me?" Dream Bill asked. "What did you do with my family!" Dipper yelled. "See for yourself." Dream Bill said with an evil smirk. Dipper's eyes follows to where the demon was pointing.

Bill's POV

I watched Pinetree's face contort into a look of complete horror. And I must admit I can understand why. Pinetree's family were rotten corpses that were decomposing. You could see that each person went through a major amount of pain and torture. "NOOOOO!" Dipper screamed as he looked each individual body. "No." Dipper whimpered out as he fell to his knees sobbing. "HAHA. Pain is hilarious! And now." Nightmare Bill smirked evilly. "It'S yOuR TuRn!!!" Nightmare Bill yelled.

"No!" I yelled running in front of Pinetree. "This Nightmare has lasted for long enough." I said snapping my fingers making everything disappear. The dreamscape turned into a beautiful and peaceful field. I reached out to pull Pinetree into a hug but he flinched away. "P-Pinetree I'm not that monster from your nightmare." I said as I kneeled down next to him. "What would you know. Why would I trust after everything that has happened? Why wouldn't I hate you for the things you've done? How couldn't I?" Dipper yelled.

"Pine- Dipper I never ever do anything to hurt you." I said. "Oh yeah? What about the time you turned me into a human puppet." Dipper challenged. "You were getting way to close to some dangerous stuff that would have seriously messed you up." I answered. "Trust no one." Dipper mumbled. "Trust no one. That's what the Journals have been constantly telling me but...." I leaned in to listen to what he was trying to say. "But what Pinetree." I asked. "Why do I trust you!?!? Why don't I hate you?!?! Why do I feel safe around!?!! Why... Why...." Dipper yelled.

No One's POV

Bill waited in anticipation to hear the rest of what he wanted to say. "Why what Pinetree?" Bill asked once again. "Why do you care all of a sudden!? You've never cared before! You've always tried to kill my family and me an yet now you care?! Why?!" Dipper shouted. Bill went silent. How was he suppose to give Dipper an answer without telling him the he wanted Dipper as his mate and that he loved him. Bill wasn't ready yet.

Dipper got up and stormed off to his room and stayed there for the rest of the day.

Dipper's POV

'I can't let myself fall for his stupid tricks. I need to focus on finding his mate and making sure he doesn't try to take over the world again.' I took the Journals out of my bag I brought with me when Bill took me away. 'That's right. He took me from my family there's no way I should ever trust him.'

/But he show you the Library./

'Shut up. That has nothing to do with this.'

/Are you sure about that?/

'Just shut up and mind your own business!'

/Your business is my business we are the same person./

'I'm ignoring you'

'I have to remember who the real enemy is. No matter what happens while I'm here.'

I flipped through the pages of the 2nd Journal and a piece of paper fell out. "'They remind me of the stars of the night sky with the mark given at birth. And the trees that were planted on earth'" I said reading the piece of paper. I forgot that Bill had given me this clue. 'Maybe I can get him to give another piece.'

Bill's POV

'What am I supposed to do? Pintree has locked himself in his room again because of a stupid nightmare. But the dream before he dreamt that we were dancing and singing together. So, does that mean that he might have some feelings for me?' I began pacing in my private study trying to come up with a way to get on Pinetree's good side.

'He gets to see his family tomorrow so maybe I can get Ford and Mabel to help me' I reached over to pick up the phone and dialed Mabel's number

"Hello this is Mabel." Mabel answered. "Hey Mabel is Bill again. I need a favor." I said

"What is it Bill?" Mabel asked. "Well, I followed your advice and Pinetree was really starting to like me but when we fell asleep he was having a good dream about us but it quickly turned into a nightmare so now in back at square one and I was wondering if you and Sixer could convince him that I'm not a bad guy tomorrow when you come to visit." I explained. "Well, considering your deal with Gruncle Ford I don't think he will help but I will help you win at least some of Dipper's heart." Mabel answered.

"Thank you! Thank you so much Shooting Star!" I exclaimed. "No problem dorito. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye." Mabel said. "See you later." I responded and hung up.

'Just you wait Pinetree. I'll show you what a good mate I can be.'