Heaven Help Us

A/N This is for all the fans of MFH. This is a look in to Angelo and Francesca's life after the happily  ever after....Hope you like Marci:) Its short and I may continue to add light shorts to see how the quadruplets develop....

"Ahhhhhhhhh." The screen door swung open hit the opposite wall with triple bangs as three dark hair boys identical in looks charge though screaming at the top of their lungs. They were followed by a dark hair girl holding a gold and black snake a devilish smile on her face as she chased after her brothers. "What's going on? Why you guys screaming.?" Francesca yelled over the chaos walking into the kitchen to find her three sons each hiding behind a chair and her daughter holding a snake. "Sophia Binochi take that thing back where you got it from this instant." Francesca hid the smile that threatened to show through. Sophia Marcella Binochi eyed her mother defiantly. "It's mine I brought it from Rodney Martin for ten dollars." She stated staring up at her mother as she placed the snake around her neck hold it's tail and neck as if second nature "And you're going to take it back to Rodney now."

"Hopefully it will choke her and mom will kill and bury it with her." Her oldest son shouted from his hiding place.

"Robert shut up." Francesca turned to her oldest. She had no doubt who had made the comment. Robert sounded just like his grandfather Salvatore.. He even had mannerism down to a tee as he stood with his arms crossed in front of him. " She always gets away with murder."

"Robbie I'm not going to tell you twice."

Francesca looked at her daughter and thought about her mother and the statement she made awhile back, when they were out at lunch. "Francesca you reep what you sew she pointed her fork at her ...Sophia is going to be handful.... She's a combination of Binochi, Moretti and Pizzi and that's alone is going to cause you to drink ...Especially when she hits thirteen birthday and her mouth gets smarter and her she gets tits start .to develope"

"She 's nine now and driving me crazy. What diff"

" Just wait and see mark my words she's going to be a handful."

" Thanks for the advice mom I come for lunch and you're the voice of gloom and doom and I can't even have a damn drink to take the edge off."

" I'll have my drink for both of us and have you told Angelo that your carrying twins girls."

"Mom I'm not having twins...we haven't even had the ult....." Francesca stopped midsentence looking down at her baby bump..."Bobbie told you.."

"Noo Alejandro told Sophia....She was so excited she called me and told me at two in the morning."

"Please say it isn't so." Francesca gave her mother a pleading look.

"Okay it isn't so." Giana took a sip of her wine. She placed her glass back on the table. "Bobbie told me boys."

"Momma no no ...."

"What did Albert tell you?"

" He didn't say anything."

"Who are you lying to me or you?"

"Fine he had a pink bow on one fin and a blue ball."

"Ahhhh. One of each good."

"I only want one ...what the hell is wrong with Angelo? "

"What are you talking about?"

"His fucking sperm ....is not normal it duplicates..."

"You were an only child....happily spoiled rotten."

"Thanks mom you're so comforting."

" Francesca be happy for your large family ....you and Angelo have been blessed. I wish I could have given you a sister or a brother." Francesca grabbed her mother's hand across the table.