Tell Me What's Wrong...

Catalina's POV

   *****************

   Ever since our last conversation a couple weeks ago I haven't talked to Niall. This is not normal but it's not his fault, it's mine. I'm kinda ignoring him right now. I just need a break from being Niall Horan's girlfriend. I need a break from all the hate coming from fans that think I'm a bad girlfriend and Niall deserves better.

     5 New Text messages ~ Babe<3

    I know I should tell him before it gets to me but it's already to late. Over the period of time I started cutting and completely changed. I'm not good enough for him, I know that what they are saying is true. I just not sure if he would accept me anymore.

     6 New Text messages ~Babe<3

    I opened the message,

       "Catalina Mai Salirnis, what is wrong why aren't you talking to me? You have no idea what this is doing to me, tell me what's wrong."

    After I got done reading the text messages from the past couple weeks from him I called him.

         "Cat? Thank God you called. I was worried sick about you. "

         "I'm sorry Niall but if you see me you wouldn't like it."

         "What do you mean baby? I would love you no matter what." I began to cry and he became more panicked so he said that he was coming to my house right away. Obviously he was at his house with his parents and Greg because it took him almost ten minutes to get to my house. Before he came I switched into a large sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants. I don't want him to see me this way.

   When he knocked on the door I ran down stairs and opened the for quickly.  He rushed right to me picked me up and soon me around until we were both dizzy.

         "Oh I've missed you babe so freaking much. " I said to him.

        "I know babe, I've missed you too." He finally put me down and have me a kiss.

        "Now why haven't you talked to me in what seems like forever?" he was genuinely concerned for me.

       "It's the fans can't stand all the crap that they say about about me." I spilled to him.   " I've stopped eating the past couple days I started cutting and I even died my hair if you couldn't tell. I just didn't know if you would still accept me anymore." Niall held me tighter.

     "Of course I would still accept you Catalina you're my best friend and my babe. I love you with all my heart. I can help you with anything."

     " I'm not sure I believe you.  You're too busy with your tour and family." Niall's grip on me loosened. He then let go of me completely.

      " I'm always here for you and if you don't believe me then I'm just gonna leave this house."  he headed toward the door.

      " Whatever! That's so a way to prove that you're always here for me Niall!" He gave me the duces and left me there on the ground crying.

___________________________________________________

      Hey this is Nialler's Babe! Are you enjoying my story I hope you are!! Thanks for reading my story guys. Keep reading to see what happens next.