The Best Part of Confessing

Catalina's POV

  ******************

After the concert, Niall and I headed back to our hotel room. When we got there we spilt off from the rest of the boys and said our 'Good Nights'. When we got to the room, Niall took my bag and put it in his bed room.

      "Um, Niall? I can sleep on the couch if you want. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable at all." Niall waved it off as if it were no big deal.

      "Don't worry love, I don't mind if you don't." I smiled. It would be the first time I slept with Niall. But just in case I wasn't going to sleep with him I wasn't about to get my hopes up.

      "So why did you want me to spend the night tonight Niall?" I got a smirk on my face. He got red in the cheeks.

      "Um, So I could tell you how much um," He was rubbing his hands together nervously. I raised an eyebrow, "How much I've loved you for so long." I gasped and blushed at the same time. He laughed and I hugged him so tightly.

       "Why didn't you tell me?" I said as I was hugging him.

       "I don't know.... I guess I was afraid of rejection?" He held me tighter.

       "Oh Niall.... trust me I'm not going anywhere. I've always loved you, I just never had the guts to tell you. You became famous and had a girlfriend, a supermodel to be exact. I just didn't feel like you deserved me" Niall stopped hugging me and tilted my face towards his. I went on my tiptoes and kissed him. What felt good was that Niall kissed back and pushed me towards the wall.

      " I love you Cat so much." He whispered.  Then he kissed me again and stroked my hair. For the rest of the night we watched films and I fell asleep in his arms on the bed. I could just feel him smiling at me.