Going upstairs (again)

Victor P.O.V
I take my to be husband's hand and take him to the square of the city. "Everyone! We have an announcement. We are having a wedding upstairs." I say getting on top of the horse in the square. Emmett smiles and bolded my hand tighter. "I love you." He whispers in my ear. I smile at him and kiss him on the cheek. "Upstairs? I never knew we had an upstairs." One of the older woman says. (Cue song ) I get pulled back by the spiders so they fix my suit, I check on the wedding cake, and I smile at a bunch of different men in the underworld.

Emmett P.O.V.
I get pulled off by some other females. "I don't even know why we have to separate, we are both the grooms." I say to one of the woman. "I don't know dear. We are going to the upstairs, so the guest would be you." They say. I nod and think about myself walking down the isle, walking to my to be husband Victor. I smile and push away any bad thoughts. "I love him." I say out loud. "We can tell Emmett." They say giggling. When everything was done, I am walking down the stairs to see him, standing there, waiting for me. I smile and reach out my hand for him. He takes it and rushes me with him to the others. "Let's go!" He says looking into my eyes.