Dare 3

A/N: hey lovelies! So I hate this dare from _the_linh_cinder_ I have to confess my love to Thorne. Thanks for that. Wish me luck you guys!
___________________________________________________________

Its lunch time right now and all I can do is stare at my port. I can do this...I can do this...I can do this. Is all I can think. I pick up my port and pull up Thorne's profile. I stare at it for like five minutes until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I jump and look to see who it is. Of course it's Wolf.

"What are you doing?"

"I needed to ask Thorne something. About the...the Rampion. He needed a spare part and I was gonna ask if he got it."

"Oh. Alright." Wolf slid his hand down my arm and picked up a tomato that was sitting on the table. Luckily for me he walks into the living room, away from me. Ugh I hate this...I pull up my comms and go to Thorne's profile. I send him a comm saying: Thorne I cant believe I've been so blind to see how amazing you are. I'm so jealous of Cress for having you all the time. At that time I threw up... mentally. He comms back saying: wow Scarlet. I had no idea you felt that way. Jk of course I knew. Who wouldn't feel that way for me. And you have every right to be jealous of my Cressy Moon.

My comm: wow...you are also very stupid I see.

His comm: now you're calling me stupid after you practically throw yourself at me. Ouch...why you gotta be so harsh on me like that. It's too much.

My comm: THRONE YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!! IT'S A DARE! I AM MARRIED! WHY ON EARTH OR LUNA FOR THAT MATTER, EVER SAY I LOVE YOU!? YOU ARE SO SELF ABSORBED AND I HATE IT!

His comm: ha I got you to blow up...I knew it was a dare.😉😎

My comm: what?...........I'm...I...I'm don't compute.

___________________________________________________________________________
Hey lovelies! So there's that dare😝 thanks _the_linh_cinder_ so much for that dare. I hated it entirely. And also if you didn't like it then suck it up butter cup.😊 any who...vote and please comment for me to do more dares and/or ask anything. Byeeee!!!