Dare 2

A/N: So this dare is pretty simple. I have to wear a PINK hoodie for three days! Thanks Cress_Darnel😊😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got out of bed carefully, making sure not to wake up Wolf. I went to grab my favorite red hoodie and realized I was given a dare to wear a pink one. I sighed and put on a pink hoodie someone loaned me. I go downstairs and make some breakfast, wondering when Wolf will wake up to the smell of meat. He's gonna be so confused about the hoodie color. I set the food on the table and I hear Wolf's feet coming down hard against the stairs. He looks at me with no hint of anything about the hoodie.

"Morning, my alpha." He said before popping a few blueberries into his mouth.

"Good morning." I say, still wondering if he's noticed the hoodie or not.

"Is that a new hoodie?" He asks.

"Um. Yeah. Sorta. Just borrowing it for a few days."

"Are you feeling okay? Pink isn't exactly your...choice of color."

"Yeah yeah. I know. Don't remind me." Here I go with a long day.

Day two

I wake up again, looking at that awful pink hoodie with every once of hate I have in me. Maybe I dont have to wear it right now...I go downstairs to make breakfast, ignoring the dare and the pink hoodie. Wolf wakes up and comes downstairs just as soon as I get everything out for food.
I look at him and he has the pink hoodie in his large hands.

"What's that."

"Stop the dare, Scar. It's not worth it. I know how much you despise this thing."

I sighed with relief. "Thank you." I say and I hug him. "No more pink for me. I'm done." I grab the hoodie and throw it into the living room.

"Okay good."

A/N: hey guys! There's that dare. Thanks for that Cress_Darnel. It was not fun. But your welcome. Comment for more dares!