Info.

Here's the information for this story, so follow along!

>Aries and Leo were never with Karen in this story, instead, the first generation dragon slayers take their place, aka Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy.

>Lucy joined Fairytail on her own.

>Lucy does not have the star dresses in this story for now. That is until she gets developed more into the book.

>Rogue and Sting are also dragon slayer gate keys.

>The dragon keys are not gold or silver; but glass and can easily break, making it harder to gather all five of the keys without them being broken.

>Lucy has ten golden keys and five silver keys.

>Lisanna is not evil in this because she is so cute and innocent. I just thought I had to make this clear because everything that is Lucy-centric always has an evil Lisanna.

>The Exceeds- Happy, Pantherlily, Carla, Lector and Frosch- come with each dragon slayer glass key.

>Further on into the story, Lucy will not be able to star dress into dragon slayer clothes, but when Wendy is summoned, she will be able to enchant all of her own moves.

>Summoning Natsu: ''Gate of the Fire Dragon Slayer, I open thee! Dragneel.''

>Summoning Gajeel: ''Gate of the Iron Dragon Slayer, I open thee! Redfox.''

>Summoning Wendy: ''Gate of the Sky Dragon Slayer, I open thee! Marvell.''

>Summoning Sting: ''Gate of the White Dragon Slayer, I open thee! Eucliffe.''

>Summoning Rogue: ''Gate of the Shadow Dragon Slayer, I open thee! Cheney.''

>Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy (FIRST GENERATION)

>Sting and Rogue (THIRD GENERATION)

>Karen will only have the first generation glass keys.

>Cobra/Erik and Laxus will not be gate keys, only because they have a lacrima planted inside of them.

>The dragons of these five- Igneel, Metalicanna, Grandeeney, Weisslogia, and Skiadrum can only be summoned when there is a strong bond between the celestial magic user and the dragon gate key being sacrificed, and their respective dragon will be summoned. However, the gate key can no longer be in use and the contract will be broken.

Anyways, that's it until I figure out some more things to put on this page. Until next time!

~0w0SugarSweet0w0