What ?

'I think we should break up.'
Those six words crushed Eva's hearts to smithereens and somehow uplifted, all in less then nanoseconds.

'What?'
'We've been distant lately and I think it's because of school taking up so much of our time. We aren't giving each other much attention anymore, and I would never want to end this with you thinking you did something wrong.'
'School?' Eva echoed.
'Yeah you know the midterms and everything-'
'I think you should go, Jonas.' Eva replied, turning away from him.

He stood up.
'Eva, I don't want to leave things off in a bad-'
'Jonas,' her voice cracked,'I gave up everything to be together with you. I left behind all of my friends so I could be with you, after I began to love you even when you were with my best friend;I thought this was worth throwing away years of friendship for.' Eva laughed. 'Now you want to break up with me on using the 'exams' excuse? Okay, Jonas, I suggest you leave.'
'Eva-'
'Leave.' She replied softly, which Jonas considered worse than a scream. He shuffled out quietly and once the window shut behind him, Noora flooded into the room, obviously overhearing the entire encounter.

'I'm so sorry baby.' She said hugging her best friend.
'I'm sorry you had to hear that.' Eva whispered.
'Oh hush.'
Eva hushed.
'Everything will be alright.'
Eva nodded.
'He doesn't deserve you Eva; he was fully aware of what you did to be in a relationship with him, yet he still broke up with you; and using such a flimsy pretense nonetheless.'
'Alright Miss Smart, lets tone in down.' Eva said, laughing slightly through her tears.
Noora rolled her eyes, smiling.
'Everything will be alright.' The blonde repeated.
Eva nodded before changing the subject, asking about William.

The other girls pale skin blushed crimson.

'I have no idea what you mean.'
'Oh I think you do. What were you talking about with him while I fended off Chris?' Eva mimicked a karate move, making Noora chuckle.

'He wanted to know if we wanted to his party tomorrow night.'
'What did you say?'
'That we weren't sure; that I'd tell him later. Anything to stop talking to him, really.'
'So do you like him?'
'He's okay, but he's still a player.'
'Oh come on there are so man online stories of 'the bad boy who turned into a good one for the good nerdy girl'' Eva smirked.
'I am not nerdy!' Noora laughed, widening her eyes.

'Alright maybe not nerdy, but definitely different then the other girls who throw themselves at his feet.'
Noora blushed once more.
'Enough about me, let's watch something.'
'Riverdale?'
'Shadowhunters?'
'OUAT?'
'TO?'
'TVD'
'TW?'
'HTGAWM?'
'YOI?'
'LOT?'
The two went back and forth on which movie to watch for about an hour before they settled on GOT.

Eva's phone pinged halfway through the episode.

caption: I wanna come over and watch friends.
Eva: only if you bring William.
Noora tried to snatch Eva's phone away but by the time she rolled over and caught it, she had already sent the message.
'Noooooooo.' Noora groaned.
'You'll thank me, years from now.'
'I can't believe you.'
'You know you love me.'
Ping
Chris: do u have the hots for him.
Eva: my bf does
Chris: ???
Chris: Jonas and William don't look otp material
Eva: IM CRYING
Eva: I meant best friend
I'm not dating Jonas anymore, Eva thought. She wouldn't tell Chris so soon. She didn't want to encourage him any further.
Chris: wait
Chris: is she blonde?
Eva: yes
Chris: I bet u ik who u mean send a pic
Eva:

Chris: Will hasn't stopped rambling her for a while oh god Chris: we'll be over in 20Eva: get some popcorn packetsChris: packets ?Eva: you know what I meanChris: yeah ok Noora suddenly got up from the bed, looking around frantically

Chris: we'll be over in 20
Eva: get some popcorn packets
Chris: packets ?
Eva: you know what I mean
Chris: yeah ok
Noora suddenly got up from the bed, looking around frantically.
'We have to clean this place up.' Noora declared as she threw all the dirty clothes into the washing machine.
Huffing, Eva loaded the dish washer with all the plates and silverware littering the counter tops. She vacuumed and moped while Noora dusted and cleaned the windows vehemently.

Due to Noora's pestering, Eva put on eyeliner and lipstick while Noora put eyeshadow and highlighter on.

Checking the clock, Eva commented that they had ten minutes left.

'Perfect,' Noora declared,' take out the garbage and declutter the living room while I unload the dishwasher and clean the bathroom.' she chipped.

Groaning, Eva grabbed on a coat and keys before heading out into the chilly night.

She couldn't stop trying to pinpoint where she'd gotten friends season DVDs. She dropped the trash off and while turning back, she froze.

It had been an anniversary present from Isak.

'So you guys can finally have a sense of humor,' he had said.

Shrugging off her jacket, she absently tidied the living room.

Noora squeaked as the doorbell rang.

-
I apologize for not posting! Hope everyone's had a great weekend xx
I promise I'll try to post more frequently 💕
Constructive criticism is always appreciated 😻