"Why not?" Noah smirked.

"I don't want any woman around you. She could probably pull some slick stunt on you!" I yelled.

"Yasmine, you're worrying too much. There's nothing going on between Simone and I." Noah said.

"I hope so." I replied.

"You worry about things too much." Noah said.

"I'm supposed to worry. I'm your mate!!" I started to get angry.

Noah got up out of his chair and came behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed kisses all over my neck.

"You need to calm down." Noah whispered softly in my ear which sent tingles all over my body.

I immediately calmed down and smiled slightly.

"Now that's better." Noah said.

"I'm going to call my parents." I told Noah.

"Okay." He replied while going back to his seat.

I went back to my room and reached into my Nem Micheal Kors purse for my Iphone5. I dialed my mother's number and prayed for the best.

"Hello." I heard my mother say.

"Hi mom. It's me Yasmine." I said.

"Yasmine, oh my lord where are you? Jamie hasn't come back to the pack yet and none of the pack members can find you. Yasmine, your father and I are worried sick. I was just about to declare war on the pack that kidnapped you." My mom yelled at me.

"It's ok mom. I'm met my mate and I'm spending time with him." I said.

The phone then became silent.

"You met your mate?! You had me terrified because you were spending time with your mate?! Yasmine really?" My mother said with anger.

"Relax mom. I'm fine." I reassured her.

"How could you be fine? You've been gone for almost a week and you want me to relax?! I care about you Yasmine!" My mom yelled at me again.

"You never cared about me before, so why now? You and dad are always away on some vacation and I'm usually left in the house by myself!" I yelled back at her.

"Yasmine, your father and I have always cared about you. We've just been way too busy with the council and stuff." My mom said.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm coming there for you whether you like it or not." My mom said angrily.