Damsel In Distress My Butt!!

Start from the beginning

♡̶Damsel In Distress My Butt!!

You took a few steps back, dazed. He hasn't laid a single finger on you and already you felt so defeated.
You then notice a few other inmates you've never met before behind Samon. A ninja like one seemed to attempt on holding Samon back from you. "..Don't hurt this one, Rock brought her here. He seems happy with her.." The ninja says smoothly and calmly, with worry filling his voice. The guard merely clicked his tongue and......

....Hit you....

♡̶Damsel In Distress My Butt!!

You fell on your butt and held onto your stomach. Tears streamed from your face. Small sobs escaped your lips.

'My tummy! My tummy! Why did it have to be my tummy!?' You cried in your thoughts.

Samon glared at you with hidden sorry eyes and looked away.

"You, were charged for murder." He said. "So tell me, why would a weakling like you, have the guts to murder?"

More tears swelled in your eyes. As Samon was awaiting your answer sparkles lightly danced in the air as silence overcame to the scene. 

You stayed silent as more tears fell from your eyes.  "I'll ask again..."

"Why did you do it?"

♡̶Damsel In Distress My Butt!!

*flash back*
Brought to you by Upa beating Qi on the side in chibi form!!

Blood....the filthy stench of blood. It was the clearest thing to remember.

You were coming home from a windy storm from the grocery store. Your father asked of you can pick some oranges and peaches for a cake recipe.

You walked as fast as you could to get away from the storm. It was vigorous and harsh but you kept going, it was the least you could do for your dad. You tried your best not to slip or fall, you managed to get through the storm.

As you searched for your keys to the house and unlocked the door.

The oranges and peaches in the grocery bag fell to the floor having a few roll away, as you fell to your knees and witnessed your own father's last and final breath leave his body.

"DAD?!?"
You ran towards him not thinking.
A large hand with a heavy padded glove grabbed your neck lifting you off the ground tightening his grip on you . All you could see to even try identify the man was his  scuffed up mask. 
All the man said in a very deformed tone, you understood every word.
"Stupid little girl, you can't do shit can you? All you can do is die ever so slowly in my one hand."
The man laughed huskily and booming. "So little, and weak...."
A smirk could be seen through the mask. You were thrown onto the ground as you panted for air. Holding your throat hoping you still had the ability to talk....

Red, so much red covered the darkness of the night.
The darkness just hid the pain. It's all just a matter of time for day to arise.
Your stomach....what happened?

Kicked...multiple times kicked over and over.......

This was all that it took to convince you to admit you did the crime of killing your father. All it took was some convincing.

*Flash back ends with the masked man leaving you as the stormy night was the same to your crying*

♡̶Damsel In Distress My Butt!!

"It's for my own reasons!" You yelled. "I don't need a guard to tell me to fight!" You were so mad and steamed that you just had to. "AND DONT YOU DARE SAY I SHOULD FIGHT YOU JUST BECAUSE YOUR PISSED AT ME FOR MAKING A JOKE!!!" Samon stepped back with a shock on his face. Tears streamed from your face as anger began to show. "AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT NEED YOU TO HOLD BACK ON ME JUST BECAUSE IM A GIRL! COME AT ME!" You didn't care at this point, you were pumped to use your moves again, you wanted to show people you weren't weak to show people.........NOT the truth. Besides this would be fun~!

♡̶Damsel In Distress My Butt!!

Extra~
Rock and Yamoto in the background awake and muscular as ever, looking at you with blush on their faces.
"I thought...we were the Knights in shining armor." Yamoto said scratching his head confused. "Looks like we got a good keeper huh~?" Rock smiled. "Indeed."  Yamoto replies, laughing as usual.

★ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ★

A/n: Heyaaaaa~! I know that it's been 3 months...school has been my main thing at the moment so, I sure hope this makes up for my sudden Hiatus!! This one took far longer than it should have...
And thank you~!!
Your votes and comments mean so much to me!! I love reading them and seeing how many people enjoy this fanfic!!
11.3k?!
i you guys~*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*