Chapter 19: Royal Rumble

Me and TJ get to the arena. We go inside and look to see when are matches are. I look and see that my match is the last match so it's the main event. My match is a royal rumble but with the other divas. I go into my and TJ'S locker room.

Yeah, I asked Shane and Daniel if I could share a locker with TJ and they said yes. It's now time for the Royal rumble do we sit on the couch and start to watch it but tj leaves because he is in it.

The first person to come out is Big Cass. Then Chris Jericho comes out. FAST FORWARD to after every one comes out. The first person eliminated is Jack Gallagher by Mark Henry. Then Mojo Raley is eliminated by Brawn Strowman. Third Big Cass is eliminated by Brawn Strowman. Fourth kalisto is eliminated by Brawn Strowman. Mark Henry is the fifth person to get eliminated and it is by Brawn Strowman. Big show is
eliminated by Brawn Strowman also. James elsworth is eliminated by Brawn Strowman next. Tye Dilligner is eliminated by Strowman and Strowman is eliminated by Baron corbin. The tenth, eleventh, and twelveth person that is eliminated is The New day by Sheamus and Ceasrao. Next is Sheamus who is eliminated by Chris Jericho. He then also eliminates Ceasrao right afterwards. Luke harper eliminates Apollo crews then Dean Ambrose is eliminated by Brock Lesnar and I feel bad a little because I know how much Dean wanted to eliminate both brock and the MIZ. Brock Lesnar then eliminates Dolph Ziggler. Then enzo eliminates Brock lesnar and that suprises me. Then TJ eliminates both the MIZ and Chris Jericho. TJ, Roman, Enzo, and Sami work together. They eliminate Randy orton, goldberg, luke harper,bray wyatt, and The Undertaker. Then enzo and TJ eliminates Baron corbin and Rusev. Apollo crews is eliminated by TJ then enzo eliminates roman. Sami eliminates enzo and it's now just TJ and sami. Sami then tries to throw TJ out of the ring but he holds on to the ropes like he did at Clash of Champions and gets up.
He then throws Sami off the top rope and wins. I run to the gorilla and jump on tj as he walks through. " congratulations babe" u say and kiss him.

I jump off and we wait till it's my turn. They play my music last and I skip down the ramp and get in the ring. I immediately go after Summer Rae. I eliminate her first. Then Charlotte and Dana brooke gets eliminated by Me and carmella. Then Naiomi tries to throw carmella over the top rope. I grab carmella and pull her towards me. We push Naiomi over the top rope and Alexa pushes Nikki Bella over. Next we work together and eliminate Cameron and Nia Jax. AJ Lee eliminates bailey. Kaitlyn and brie Bella eliminate alexa and carolina. Becky eliminates Natalya and she teams up with Sasha and Emma to eliminate Brianna and Eva Marie. Emma is then eliminated by Estelle. Kelsey eliminates estelle and Alicia. Brie then eliminates kelsey. Paige eliminates kaitlyn and Aj lee. Brie Bella eliminates kelsey. sasha and becky eliminate paige and brie. Trish eliminates Kellykelly. Trish is eliminated by Beth and Beth is eliminated by maryse. Then Mary's is eliminated by me. Carmella eliminates LILY and becky. Sasha eliminates carmella and I eliminate sasha. The bell rings and I fall to the floor crying. The shield and tj comes out. Tj gets to me first and pulls me up. He kisses me on the lips really quick and then pulls me into a hug. Then the shield hugs me even dean. I hug everyone back including dean. Then me and tj go up the ramp and into our locker room.

We change our clothes and grab our suitcases. We get into the car and put on our seatbelts. " hey Monday night raw and Tuesday night Smackdown is going to be in Scottsdale, Arizona. That is going to be a long drive so I want you to sleep. Goodnight cinderella" tj says. " good night prince charming" I say back. I then kiss him goodnight and lay my head on his lap. I hold his one hand and I fall asleep.

A couple of hours later tj wakes me up by kissing me. I get up and see that we are at the hotel. " TJ if you want we can go to my mom's house. It's not that far from here and u can meet my mom if u want" I say. He agrees and we drive to my mom's house and park out front. We grab our suitcases and walk to the front door. I knock on the door and Nikki opens the door.

We come inside and go upstairs. We put the suitcases in my room and head back downstairs to find my mom. I finally find her in the den on the couch holding Jamie. I sit down next to her and wait for her to see me. "Nicole you're here" she says. I hug her, let tj sit in my seat and hold jamie. Tj grabs me when I go near hi and pulls me on his lap. We all talk even nikki and brie until jamie starts to fall asleep. We excuse ourselves and go upstairs. I put her in the crib that's in my room and make sure she will be alright before I fall on the bed next to TJ. " nicole, by any chance can u imagine us getting married one day he says.

We wake up to Jamie crying at five in the morning. Tj picks her up and gets on the bed. He pulls me closer to him and puts jamie in the middle of us.  He whispers in my ear " I can imagine us being a family. Nicole you and jamie are my future. You are my fairytale ending.  I will love you forever cinderella". " you are my fairytale ending to. I cant wait and see if we become a family. I love u to the moon and back prince charming" I say to TJ. I then fall back asleep with my head on TJ'S chest and my hand in twined in his. I wake up three hours later and get dressed. I put on a mini black lace dress that sops above my knees. I put on my purple converse wedges on and go downstairs after I finished my make up. I walk into the kitchen and make my self a cup of coffee. We leave the house and go to Barnes and nobles. We get some new movies, books, and CDs. We go to the supermarket and get some food, some healthy some not. We get home unpack the groceries and go upstairs with the bags from Barnes and nobles. We change into pajamas, pick Fifty shades of grey to watch and I fall asleep when it ends