•>•

Scott and Silver.

Scott was the kinda Umbreon that was grumpy 24/7.

And Silver, the complete opposite. I mean, she's a Sylveon... Optimistic and sunny, unless...

She turns evil.

Team Rocket and the other annoying dudes are after them, so badly they have to run around. A lot...

"Morning, Scott!" Silver exclaimed, gracefully skipping over to him.

"Morning.." Scott muttered. He twitched his ears and then got up from the cave. He walked out into the forest where Silver awaited him.

"Okay, so today--"

"Prepare for trouble!"

"Make it double!"

"Why do you do a motto when you could've snuck up on us and captured her instantly?" Scott yelled. "That doesn't help."

"Wh-what?" Silver looked shocked. "Y-you..."

"Are a part of Team Rocket."

Silver stopped. No way. This couldn't be true. All those years of her and Scott, gone.

"B-b.." she didn't finish. She didn't have to. Silver's legs shook.

Scott sprinted up to the balloon, his speed letting him do that.

"Get that Sylveon!" Meowth ordered.

Scott used Dark Pulse, which was countered by Silver's Shadow Ball.

She closed her eyes and began to transform. Her pink went pale blue but not so pale, and her feeler's colors on the end went blood red. She opened her eyes, which were now crimson.

"What's this!?" Jessie growled.

"Her evil form," Scott muttered.

"Her evil form," Meowth translated.

"Would she listen to us?" Jessie's eyes lit up. If so, she wouldn't have to do the catching.

"No..." Scott trailed off.

"No." Meowth translated again.

Silver leapt up and swirled her feelers in a circle, ripping the base of the hot air balloon. Did I mention it had a Meowth face?

She didn't smirk nor frown. Scott was safe, but Jessie, James, and Meowth weren't.

"What triggered you," Scott mumbled.

She doesn't answer.

Silver used Fairy Wind, surrounding her and soon filled the whole place. She then used Moonblast at Scott, who's black fur was easily spotted.

Shadow Ball.

He used Shadow Ball to counter, and the attacks collided, causing the Fairy Wind to disappear.

"Scott," she growled his name.

He nodded slightly.

She closed her eyes, and transformed back into her normal Sylveon form.

"Scott," she said, cheerfully as she ran to him, and planted a kiss on his cheek. His eyes widened. It had all happened so quickly.

Silver smiled.

"Love you," Silver faded away in the dark.

I don't like Team Rocket. Scott thought. But I have to--to live...