'~'

Ash and Serena had met on the train.

"We have to go! Ash! We have to run!" Serena shrieked. "I... please... trust me! I.. know what's gonna happen!"

"How do you know?" Ash demanded. "I don't trust you."

"M-my name is Serena! I'm a seer! Please! Run! The train will explode--"

"Why didn't you tell me!" Tears burned in his eyes. "I'll run, but I'm leaving you here." 

"Ash! Please!" Serena whimpered. "This... will change the future!" Serena planted a long kiss on his cheek. He widened his eyes and blushed. He accepted it, as she grabbed his hand, as well as yelling at everyone she passed, and ran out of the train by smashing a window.

"Serena..."

But she had disappeared.

"Serena! Wait! No!" I'm a fool. I'm stupid. I can't believe... I told her I would leave her.

"Young sir," said a man in fancy clothing and a red tie. "Allow me to say, I am Guard XD-011, but call me Thim. Pronounced, Tim. I guard this place." He pointed around the white-tiled floors and golden fence-posts to guard the red carpet. "You're a V.I.P. You were with Serena--"

"Where is she?"

"I... don't know, sir. May I ask your name?"

"Ash, Ash Ketchum. I don't know where Pikachu is, or Serena."

He grinned. "Pleasure to meet you, sir."

"Ash, please. Call me Ash."

He nodded. "Though this is strange," he muttered.

"So what is this?"

"Hampton Hotel of the South." He grinned, almost evilly. "I will take you to your room, Ash."

Ash followed him to an elevator where he then came at the top floor, into a dark, dark room. Nothing was seen. "Serena? Is Pikachu there? Thim?"

"Goodbye, Ash.

"Thim!" Ash hollered. "How could I have been so foolish!"

Thim took his walkie talkie out and began to speak in code. "Bluey eta nan yara ka bluey,"

Ash sighed. He couldn't see--and he hadn't had anyone to talk to. Not even Pikachu. Or Thim.

"This will never end.. but I won't give up." He felt for his pocket and pulled out a lighter, and lit a candle. He pulled his backpack out, and dropped it in the fire. "Shoot," he mumbled. The bag came on fire, but he managed to get a photo out of his bag. The fire-lit backpack gave him a lot of light though, then he realized angry, red eyes peering all around him. "Serena... Please, if you're out there, I'm sorry..."

And he disappeared.

=3=

"Please.. I'm just a little seer... I--I'm harmless.."

"Hand it over."

She held the amethyst locket on her neck. "No!" She whimpered.

The room was lit up by lights on the ceiling. The cave was dark and of stone. She was cornered on a wall. A man was slowly creeping up on her.

That man was Thim.

She closed her eyes, and kicked his stomach, then leaped up, arm on the wall, the locket attached on the top of the cave so she could stay. Her eyes were closed.

She punched every guy on the head if they tried to hit her, then opened them again, the locket stopped glowing white.

=3=

Ash punched the first red eyes he saw, but they all disappeared. "Ahh!" Ash yelped. 

"Please," he whimpered. 

Ash woke up in a metal cell. 

"What?"

He closed his eyes so he didn't see anything. Serena was being led to him, her locket hidden. Her hands were in Thim's grasp, and if she dared run, the other guards would hurt her.

Badly.

"A-Ash?" She looked between the cell bars.

Ash opened his eyes. "Serena!" He exclaimed. "I'm sorry."

"I--it's okay. But the hotel, it's an i--" Thim covered her mouth. "Mmm! Mmmm mmm mm!"

"Now give it to me." Thim growled.

Her locket glowed, and a powerful energy surged in her. She turned around and punched his arm, knocking him out instantly. Astonished by her power, she glared at the others. "Unlock the cell," she growled. "Or you too."

They nodded timidly and unlocked it with the code as Serena and Ash gave each other a long kiss.

"Thank you for freeing me," he whispered.

"The hotel was an illusion," she whispered back. "Everything is okay."

They clasped their hands together and held them up. "I love you," they said in sync.