Chapter 1.

What are you supposed to do when you feel everything's gonna change? What if that person never leaves your mind, and it stays by years? Does it mean it will come back one day? 

It was at night, the last night he was going to be just a memory. Precisely at the same night I was thinking on the last time I saw him, his young face. I was leaving Holmes Chapels, and I was leaving him too, my mom broke up with dad and we were moving on to London and my dad moved on to Manchester, so there was no chance of see us again.

Now my mom is getting married again with Andy, and she's back to Holmes Chapels too, she bought a new house, and she's making a party inside with all her old friends from there, and obviously, I had to go there too to help her, it's been years ago that I didn't go there, the positive fact was Lily, my best friend was going with me.

It was a rainy day, I was driving and Lily was by my side. It was 10:00 am and I was helping my mom with the party.

"You'll see many people, our old neighbors, your childhood friends. Oh and honey and Anne is coming." she said while she was cooking. 

"Who? There are many Annes." I said joking.

"Anne, Harry Styles's mom." She said, "Now don't tell me you don't remember him" She said with a big smile on her face. "Don't you?"

"I remember him, mom..." I said and instantly asked "... is he coming?"

"Maybe, I don't know." She answered but we didn't keep talking, she was too busy cooking and I tried to don't overthink it too much, "it's been years since we haven't seen each other, and probably he won't remember me"  all the afternoon  he was over my mind, I was trying to fake it with other things.

But before I knew it, the party was starting and people were coming, I realized there were people of my age too, and that made me feel a little bit nervous.

"What's happening?" Lily said while I was putting the drinks on the table "Nothing, it makes nervous. Even if it's a party for old people." I said laughing and trying to convice her "Sure? Are you OK?" she said  "Yes, I am, I'm going to my room to change my clothes" I said, I didn't have many things, I wore a white blouse with long sleeves, black jeans and a brown shoes. I walked down the stars and looked for Lily , she was taking a drink, the living room was full of people. 

"Hi, why are there so many people here?" I asked looking around "I think your mother invited all the town" I still look around and I turned around "Barbara, who are you looking for?" she asked taking my arm "No one, I was just seeing how many people came." I saw Anne walking into the room with my mother, but he wasn't there, I thought he didn't come, I felt so upset for some reason. "Barbara, seriously, who are you looking for'?" She said turning too, "I just... I was confirming everyone was doing good" I said without thinking "What?" she said totally confused "I know you, and there's something you're hiding" she said getting angry "That's not true!" I said trying to defend myself. Then I turned again and I looked toward the door and he was there. I was shocked and without-breathing and instantly I turned to Lily and closed my eyes, "Barbara, what the hell is wrong with you? Look at you, your cheeks are red!" I didn't know how to answer that "It's been years ago I don't see him, calm down." I thought, I turned around again and he wasn't there. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'm tired of you." I didn't even hear her. "Barbara! I need you to take food to the living room." It was my mom, aparantly she was too busy talking with her friends, I rolled my eyes and took some sandwiches on plastic tray with some drinks, I put them on the table and Lily came behind me "Are you going to tell me what's happening?" I turned to answer her but then I saw his face, I got paralyzed "I give up, I'm gone." And she left, it passed like a few minutes and then he decided to come, I saw his green eyes, he was coming to me and it was like if the time was frozen, I had like a flashback on my head, I felt my heart on the ground, we were surrounded by people but it felt like if we were in another room, the only thing I could see was him. 

"Hello." He said "Do you still remember me?" He said smiling and said "Don't be crazy, of course I do." I answered with a smile "I doubted it, I thought you saw me came in and you turned around." he said, "I wasn't sure if it was you." I lied "You've changed a lot since the last time I saw  you" I said after, reminding the last time I saw him I was picking up my suitcase to move on to London, "Yes, you changed a lot too but you still look good as always" I stared at him and smiled  "Thank you, you too." It was the only thing I could say "So your mother is moving on to Holmes Chapels." He said leaning on the table "Yeah, she's getting married again and she decided to come back." I said "Really? With whom?" he said a little bit impressed "With a guy who met in the officine." I said, we talked about our parents for a while "I saw you on TV ads." he said "And I always listen you on the radio. I told you you were going to be famous." I said reminding when I used to see him singing with White Eskimo "Yes, you were right." We spent all the afternoon talking about our lives, how crazy is being famous, but obviously he's more famous than me, be he's the same guy, it was like if  never nothing happened, I felt like I found everything I thought I lost before. But the day doesn't last forever and people started to leave but he stayed till the end.

"Barbara, I need you to help me to tidy up the room" my mother said, "OK" I answered "Well, it was nice to meet you again." I said with a shy smile on my face like if we've done something more than talk, but for me it was enough. "Same, but I changed my phone so many times and I don't know if I have your number and maybe if one day you wanna talk or something you could call me." He said "Are you asking me my number phone?" I said smiling "Is it too obvious?"  He said smiling too "Just a little bit" I said staring at his eyes.

I finally gave him my number phone and he left with his mother "I hope I can see you again." He said walking out the door, "I hope so. I can believe it's real that we met again." I said slowly "It's real" He said with the same tone. Anne

was wating and she honked from the car "Harry, it's getting late!" she said "I'm going, bye, see you soon." he said walking to the car "Bye, be safe." I said and I watched him dissapear in the car, and I felt empty like from the start and

instantly felt sad. I turned around and there was Lily looking at me "He was the reason why you were so weird!" I tried to answer "Lily... I just saw him and..." I didn't know how to go on. "Explain it to me tomorrow, I'm tired, but I 

won't forget it." she walked upstairs. 

I lay in bed and that "it's real" kept on my mind that night, but I didn't know that it was just the beginning of being famous, crazy and in love.