"Ms Johnson is here, Master Bruce." He called. Aphrodite stepped in wearing a shimmering long, black gown, looking beautiful as ever. Her hair was tied up neatly and she seemed to glow this evening. I met her eyes and they weren't happy. They were more troubled than before and though I didn't know her that well yet, it bothered me.

"Goodevening, Aphrodite. You look wonderful." I told her.

"Thanks, Bruce. You do too." She replied and smiled warmly. She pulled out a chair for herself, and I was a bit taken back. Normally, the women always let me do that. I sat down perpendicular to her and watched her expression. She wasn't present. Her mind had drifted off. I called her name twice and she didn't hear me but the third time she did.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Knowing her chraracter so far, she wouldn't tell.

"Sorry, I was thinking up ideas for my next project." She said and smiled apologetically. It wasn't a lie but that wasn't neccessarily the truth. Suddenly Alfred walked briskly to me, whispering an urgent call. Batman was needed. Poison Ivy was attacking. I took one look at Aphrodite and found out she was on the phone.

"I'm sorry, Bruce. I'm needed back at the studio, Rick says its urgent." She said quickly. I let out a sigh of relief. 

"Not a problem. Can we re-schedule dinner?" I asked and she nodded. She shook my hands quickly and ran out the door, Alfred following to take her back.

"Thank you so much, Alfred." I heard her say.

"You are very welcome, Ms Johnson." He replied. I walked out of dinning room and headed straight for the cave. It was time to use the toxins I prepared months ago, incase of Ivy's attacks. I quickly stabbed my arm to inject the antibodies that would fight the venom in Ivy's plants. And used something different Nightwing [Dick Grayson. The first Robin, now currently Nightwing] had come up with, I was very sure it would work.

BATMAN'S VIEW

I drove fast-using rocket fuel to boost the car-towards Gotham University's botanical garden, where Ivy was currently located. Ahead, I noticed her vines had begun to crawl all over the city. If I didn't get there in time, the city wouldn't sustain the amount of damage done.I arrived at the garden in about 20seconds. 

"Conceal." I commanded. The car immediately put up a camoflage sheild. I raced into the building, throwing pellets of the toxin at the vines around. Like I predicted, they shriveled up and died. It was too easy, she was planning something bigger inside, this was only a distraction. I threw an explosive at the vines blocking the entrance and crashed through the windows. 

"I know you're here, Batman." Ivy said, her voice echoing around the many entrances to the garden.

I had to be extremely careful. Her pheromones must not affect me, else I'd be in her control.Three doors led to the garden, two were blocked off but one was open, with a vines motioning for me to follow. Naturally, the other doors weren't going to provide any information, the third door was where she was and where he traps lied. I threw on my breathing mask and followed it. 

"Gotham will pay for hurting my babies." She laughed again. Pamela Lilian Isley. Former human botanist, current plant-human hybrid and eco-terrorist. Ivy only has one goal, to allow plants live in peace. She will kill millions and seduce many more to achieve her goals. Bruce Wayne once fell under her control. Her "babies" were her plants.

As soon as I walked through the door, her vines wrapped themselves around me, tightened themselves with each struggle. She was going to cause giant vines to sprout from the ground and wreck the entire city.....then release deadly spores that would kill in seconds. The spores were located all around the vines, preparing for her command.....