Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~First year flashback:~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith Angelique Griffes was ecstatic. She was to start her first year at Hogwarts as a funny, confident, pureblooded, beautiful genius. She was a prodigy in her own right. She kissed her parents goodbye and hopped onto the Hogwarts Express. She found for an empty compartment and was struggling to fix her suitcase in the overhead when a certain raven-haired boy stumbled in:

"Oh excuse me! This compartment is occupied!"

"Oh don't worry, princess! I already know. I was just wondering if you needed help with your bags there." He smirked and tussled his hair. She blushed at the nickname and nodded her head. The boy easily stuffed in her bag and sat down on a vacant seat.

"Thank you." She smiled and waited for him to get up. But he just stared at her with a glint in his hazel eyes and chuckled. She eventually realized that he was gesturing for her to sit down and she complied sighing, sitting across him. He gestured over to the neighboring compartment and three other boys entered. One tall and handsome, one pudgy and rat-like and one hesitant and had scars across his face. The scarred one sat next to her while the others went with the ravenette.

 "By the way, I'm James!" He winked at her. "I just met these blokes. They are -"

"Sirius. Sirius Black." The handsome one nodded.

"Peter Pettigrew!" The pudgy one chirped.

"Umm... Remus Lupin." The last one shook her hand.

"Oh. Nice to meet you." She was still processing what had just happened in the span of the 4 minutes she was on the train. "My name is Lilith Angelique Griffes." 

"As in the Griffes of french nobility?" Sirius questioned. She nodded.

"As in the Griffes pure-blooded wizarding family?" Peter gaped. She nodded hesitantly.

"As in the award winning Lilith Griffes, the violin prodigy?" Remus smiled. She nodded blushing profusely.

"As in my Angelique, my own personal angel sent from Heaven?" James teased and winked. She glared at him.

"Wow, well it's an honor to meet you." Remus said in awe.

"Oh please, I'm just a kid!" She giggled nervously.

They spent the rest of the ride getting to know each other and eventually bonded over silly things like their blood status (Sirius), their love for Chocolate Frogs (Peter), and their mutual appreciation for literature (Remus). However, when it came to James, Lilith found herself to be easily irritated by his constant flirting. Despite this, they became friends.

When they arrived at Hogwarts, the pals were all sorted into Gryffindor and Lilith met Lily Evans her soon-to-be best friend.

This is going to be amazing, Lilith told herself as she watched her friends laugh at one of James' jokes.  

~~~~~~~~Present day (Year 6)~~~~~~~~~~

"Griffes!" called out an overjoyed James Potter.

Lilith was just about to board the Hogwarts Express when she was picked up by her waist and spun around. She shrieked considering she was wearing a skirt. Her blond hair whipped around in the air and she could feel his strong hands supporting her.

"UNHAND ME RIGHT THIS INSTANT, POTTER, OR SO HELP ME MERLIN!!!!" She yelled, causing several people to point and stare.

"Oh how I've missed your sweet words, my love!" He chuckled. He laid her down but still held onto her waist. His body was pressed against hers and she could feel his heartbeat. She wriggled free from his grasp and shot daggers at him with her eyes.