{Chapter2}

Hi everyone I've been putting off posting this chapter because I was waiting to get more views, but I just decided to write this now and hopefully this will help! Thanks for reading :)

~CelebirtyStories

Zacs POV

Ashley: Look at all the fans out here waiting for us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucas: There is so many!

*Lucas waved to them as we drove by*

Monique: This is crazy!

Corbin: Yah! And they are hear so early!

The car drove into the studio garage and immediately the door shut behind us

We all got out of the car and said "thank you" to the driver!

The car drove away

Ashley: ..So where do we go no-??

Before Ashley could finish a lady and man in head sets running up to them interrupted her

Lady: High School Musical Cast???? Right this way.
She grabbed Vanessa, Ashley, and Monique's arm and pulled them one way before they could even speak

Man: Boys follow me.

Wait what??!

Vanessa's POV

The lady pulled us into the studio. It was crowded in the studio. Everyone seemed to have a job and be in a rush. They seemed so busy rushing past you and calling out orders it seemed, no one even noticed you were there.

She pulled us down the hallway and into a room that said "Hair and Makeup"

Lady: sit in these chairs to get your makeup and hair done. You guys are already running behind so we will have to hurry.

We sat down in the chairs and she left.

Wow. This day is already becoming a blur and it's not even 6am.

Ashley: Yeah i know the people here are kinda crazy!

Monique: yeah! But today's supposed to be a good day! And I can't wait to hear everyone's feedback on our movie!

Ashley: you're right Mo! I mean we are on the flippen today show! I may be grouchy but I'm so excited!

Just then the hair and makeup artist came in and started working on us

Ashley: Are you excited Nessa?

Yeah! Of course! (I said not totally meaningful) I need to go find Zac I said starting to get out of my chair

Makeup artist: Please sit Vanessa. We arent supposed to let you leave until we are done

Oh a..ok. I sat back down. I was just getting some bad feelings. I was getting nervous about the interview and the whole day. I was a little sad I couldn't be with my family today and all I wanted to do was talk to Zac.

Just then Hoda, one of the host on the Today Show, walked in the room.

Hoda: Hi girls! It's so good to see you!

All: Hi Hoda!

Hoda: So I'm going to be your host today along with my cohost Kathy.. but she's off talking to the boys right now. While I'm talking about the interview questions today would you mine signing autographs and taking pictures with my nieces?!

All: oh yeah! Sure! No problem!
The girls started with Monique because she was closest to the door then to Ashley and then would finally get to me.