Alone Together

Kaneki stares at (y/n)'s mom, "I love her and there is nothing you can do to stop me from loving her!"

Her mother just stands there and chuckles, "Oh yea? What are you gonna do about it little boy. She's my daughter! She's under my control!"

Kaneki doesn't bother to say anything but to slap her, "Shes the first person to actually love me."

She laughs and grabs him by the shirt, "If you ever try to talk to her again I'll rip you to shreds. Ya got that?"

Kaneki smirks and spits in her face, "You can't touch me. You don't know who I am." He pushes her off and smiles at (y/n). She knows she will see him again soon and smiles back.

Once he leaves her mom slams the door and grabs her by the hair, "You're never leaving your room again."

(Y/N) just stares at her and says, "You can't make me do anything, mother. I hate you."

She throws her on the ground and starts to kick (y/n), "say you hate me one more time," she says as she kicks her.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you!!" (Y/N) releases her kagune and stabs her mom, "How do you like the way this feels mother?" (Y/N) starts to tear up, "I'm sorry I had to do this. You gave me no choice."

She had finally killed her abusive mother. One clean stab. All she has to do is clean up the mess and go with Kaneki.

~A couple hours later~
-First person POV-

I text Kaneki-Senpai about what happened.
(Y/N): Come pick me up? We can be together forever.
K: What about your mom?
(Y/N): I'll tell you what happened when you come pick me up alright?
K: Alright. I'll be over there soon.

I put on some clean clothes before hearing Kaneki-Senpai knock on the door. I run down and open the door, "I'm just getting ready. Come on in!"

-Third person POV-

Kaneki walks in and smiles, "Are you gonna tell me what happened or not?"

You nod, "She was the one who deserved it. She make a ghoul mad for crying out loud. So I uh..killed her." You say with such confidence.

Kaneki looks over at you, "guess we're alone together huh?"

You slightly smile and nod, "Alone together." You reach your hand out to grab his.

"Let's get out of here shall we," he asks.

You nod and smile as you both walk out the door happily.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

I feel happy about this chapter. I don't know if it's great. It was just brain vomit.