Epilogue

And, a year later, the epilogue... Happy Valentine's day, guys. I love you all so so so so much. 

I can't believe this is over. Wow.

Future stories? Definitely. I'm working on another One Direction fanfic right now. Not sure if I'll post it yet. I'm also probably going start posting regular teen fiction stories on here. So keep an eye out for that. ;)

Thank you all for the support you've given me. Each and every one of you is amazing.

xoxoxoxo

-K<3

Epilogue

"I'll be back in an hour, no longer," Liam said.

"Okay."

"Are you sure you don't want to come? It's just a management meeting."

"Really, Li, I'm fine."

"You promise you'll call me if anything happens?"

"I promise."

He glanced at my protruding belly. "I just don't like leaving you alone."

"I'm not alone." I patted my stomach. "The baby's here with me."

"Yeah, but if you fall or anything the baby can't call 911."

"You act like I'm 80 or something."

"I'm acting like you're pregnant or something."

"You would have been perfect back in the 17th century. Back then, they treated pregnancy as an illness and you had to lay down and be waited on the whole time. Actually, that sounds pretty good...Can you pick up ice cream while you're out?"

"Sure. What kind?"

"Chocolate. Just chocolate. Not chocolate with any of that weird stuff in it, or- God forbid- frozen yogurt. Frozen yogurt is not ice cream. It's frozen yogurt."

"Got it. Now if you need anything-"

"Liam, I'm only 6 months pregnant."

"Only? Sometimes, women have their children at 6 months. It's really early, but it happens."

"But it won't." My phone beeped. I checked it, and saw a text message from Eleanor. "Oh, look, Eleanor is going to stop by, Now I won't be alone."

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay. Good. Do you want me to wait until she gets here?"

"I'll be fine for 5 minutes."

"I'm going to wait until she gets here."

The doorbell rang. I swung it open and hugged El. "Look, Li, Eleanor is here. You can go now."

"Alright..." He pecked my lips, then turned to Eleanor. "Keep an eye on her. She likes to do stuff that even non-pregnant people wouldn't do."

"Do not!"

"Yesterday she decided that all the lightbulbs in the house needed to be changed, so she walked to town, bought like 50 packages, walked back, and started standing on the furniture to change them. And this was at 2 in the morning."

El laughed. "I promise I won't let her near any lightbulbs." She pushed Liam out the door. "Bye!"

"I've been trying to get him to leave for the past 25 minutes."

"Wow. It's cute, though. He's all protective and stuff. You might see it as suffocating, but it's actually really sweet."

"I know," I said, dragging the last syllable out. "I'm so ready to have this baby, though."

"I remember how I was with Colin. He was two weeks late. I wanted to kill practically anyone who talked to me."

"I do recall you telling me that I resembled a turkey the day after Thanksgiving. I'm still trying to decipher that."

Eleanor laughed and blushed. "Yeah, sorry about that...Can you believe that Colin's going to be 3 soon?"

"Oh wow. He's growing up so fast!"

Colin was Louis and Eleanor's first child. They also had Lucy, who was a year old. Niall and Montana had a two year old named Garrett. Zayn and Eman, Harry and Baylee, and Josh and Chloe were all still going strong. Harry had finally asked Baylee to marry him. The wedding didn't have a date yet but we were all super excited. Zayn and Eman had been married about a year now. Josh still hadn't popped the question yet, but I could tell something was in the works.

As for Liam and I? We had been married for almost 5 years already. He had asked me to marry him not long after the kidnapping incident. I had done one final concert with One Direction, once I was finally walking again. He asked me to marry him right in front of the crowd. It  was cheesy and cliche and absolutely  perfect.

The  reaction to the Khloe/Trinity announcement wasn't pretty. I got a ridiculous  amount of hate. The  boys all defended me, which I was still thankful for. I don't know what I would have done without them.

One Direction wasn't  going on tour  anymore. They were still together, just not touring. Every once in a while, they would perform at an award show and do something for Make-a-Wish, which was  super sweet.

All of the boys were living in England, apart from Niall. He and Montana had a big house back in Ireland, near his family. I had moved here with Harry right before we got engaged. We lived in a three bedroom flat in the nice little town. It was close to One Direction's HQ, and less than an hour from the other 3 boys. 

I talked to Josh a lot. He lived with Chloe in LA. He was still acting a lot, though I wasn't. Every once in a while, I found a little role in a movie, but I wasn't searching out work too much anymore, especially with the whole pregnant-ness going on.

I was literally just so happy. Everything had finally fallen into place. I had gotten my happy ending.

Eleanor pulled a piece of paper out from under the couch cushions. "What's this?"

It was piece of notebook paper with "Trinity" written on it in Liam's handwriting.

"Liam and I write notes to each other and leave them in places where the other will find it eventually."

"That's so stinkin' cute. Why is it under the couch cushions?"

"I'm always the one to vacuum under the cushions. Liam's always the one to dust the lamps. I'm always the one to brush the cat. He's always the one bring the dirty laundry to the laundry room. We just like routine."

"So I see...Read it!"

I opened up the note. It was dated two weeks back.

"Trin-

I love you, baby. I know that you know that. I'm so so so so so happy that we're going to be a real family. You're going to be a great mom. 

You're my everything, Trinity. I'll be here for you no matter what. 

I love you, Princess.

xoxo,

Liam."

A/N

Aaaand it's over. :((((

Was that cheesy or what?

Ily guys.

Thanks for everything. <3