"Don't yell at me Cameron, especially in the halls." I set my books down on the table.

"Answer my question." He forcefully says and turns me around forcefully making me lean against the old teachers desk.

"No." I say "I don't." I look into his eyes of Fire that start to cool a bit. He grabs a side of my neck and kisses me hungrily. He starts to rub my thigh and go up more. "We have to go." I break from the kiss right when the bell rings.

"Can't we just finish?" He begs "you are already late." He smirks and starts to kiss down to my neck sucking on them roughly and holding onto my neck.

"No." I Say a little breathless and he gets off of me.

"You owe me." He says looking at me up and down "tonight." He says and leaves.

~

Me and Reagan walk together to my locker to leave school.

"So..." she starts and leans against the locker next to her. "How are you and Cameron?" She asks smirking.

"We're fine." I exhale.

"Speak of the devil." She looks off and I stare at what she sees. Cameron and Grayson look like they're arguing. Cameron hits Grayson and I run to them.

"Cameron, what the hell!" I yell and look at Grayson's face who is still standing, surprisingly. Cameron grabs my arm tightly squeezing all the blood circulation to be gone. "What the hell has gotten into you!?" I yell at Cameron when we get outside ready for practice. He shoves me against the brick wall and grabs my shoulders.

"Why do you have to care about him more than me!" He yells at me close to my face.

"Why do you have to be so jealous!?" I pushed his hands off my shoulder and tried to leave when he grabbed me by my waist and slammed me harder against the wall. "What-" I couldn't finish my sentence when I felt him hit me in my gut where the cheer suit could cover. I leaned over in pain and held my stomach.

"If you tell anyone I will do it again." He threatens me and grabs my hand and drags me to the football field. "Now, you're going to go do your dumbass cheer practice that makes you look like a slut while I practice." He stormed off to the football stadium and I stood there in disbelief, still holding my stomach in pain.

"You okay?" I hear Reagan's voice.

"I'm fine." I say not looking at her and rub a tear from my eye. "I'll be there in a second." I say.

"Okay?" She says and I hear her footsteps leave. I turn around and start to walk to practice.

~

After practice was done we went into our lockers to change. I took off my top and Reagan pulled it back down quickly.

"What!?" I Say to Reagan.

"You have a big ass bruise!" She whisper yells.

"I hit it against my counter table." I said taking bit off again and putting on my white shirt sleeved shirt and grey joggers.

"I saw Grayson on the field." Reagan said to me as we packed our clothes into a go-bag.

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Yeah, he was pretty good." She smiles "maybe he'll be the new captain." She chuckles.

"Maybe." I said shrugging my shoulders.