Life of a Shamu trainer!

"Hi I'm Jennifer, everyone calls me Jen! This is my life as a Shamu Trainer!"

I was 5 years old when I first went to SeaWorld San Diego (SWSD or SWC) I got to watch all of the beautiful whales perform, that was when I knew I wanted to be a trainer. That's is all I ever talked about since I was 5. Most girl have their favorite singer on a poster hanging in their room, but I had whales and their trainers! I got to interact with this one whale Takara when she was in SWSD now she is at SeaWorld San Antonio (SWSA or SWT) and I still visit her on a regular basses. I live in Orlando Florida so I can't help it that I go to SeaWorld Orlando (SWO or SWF) every weekend. I can tell each whale apart and I've interacted with all the whales (with the help of some trainers). I have a pool in my backyard and if I'm not at SeaWorld I'm swimming in my pool, training to work at SeaWorld.

A little more about me: I'm a 23 year old girl with dirty blond, wavy hair. I'm 5'8 i got my tallness from my dad. I just finished collage and I'm looking into getting my own house. Right now I live with my mom, Robin, my 17 year old brother, Kyle, and my 10 year old sister, Josie. My little sister right now is my biggest inspiration to become a SeaWorld trainer. Whenever I go to SeaWorld she always wants to come with me. My brother has been my rock lately, with my dad leaving us right before my mom had Josie, with all of my friends ignoring me because I want to be a trainer, and with my mom having trouble with her cancer. Right now my mom is also my inspiration, she has cancer but she still is so supportive of me. Once I get a job at SeaWorld I will do it for my mom.

Main characters:

Jennifer Hole: also known as Jen. 23. who the book is about. SeaWorld is her second home. Her dad left her when she was 13, right before her mom had Josie her little sister. Lives with her mom, brother, and sister.

Kyle Hole:17, Jen's younger brother. Senior in high school. Jen's 'rock'. Loves music, in a band. Great singer. Boyfriend to Emily Jackson.

Emily Jackson:17 Kyle's girl friend. Very close with the Hole family. Training to be a SeaWorld trainer. Jen is her only mother figure in her life, she lost her mom when she was only 5 years old, her dad abused her, so she was put into foster care. She then lost her foster mother and now her foster dad takes care of her.

Josie Hole: 10 years old, sister to Jennifer and Kyle Hole. Love SeaWorld whales. Hope Jen will get to be a trainer so she can play with with 'Shamu'

Robin Hole:48. mom of Jen, Kyle, and Josie Hole. Has cancer. Her husband left her when she was pregnant with Josie. Loves to cook. Expects the best of everything.

James Brown: 25 Jen's only friend. SeaWorld orca trainer. Jen's father figure. Can tell Jen anything. If not at SeaWorld working he's over at the Hole's house.

The whales at SeaWorld Orlando:

Katina

Taima

Kalina

Kayla

Tilikum

Trua

Malia

Nalani

(Katina is also pregnant with Makaio)

Whales at SeaWorld San Diego:

Kasatka

Ulises

Sumar

Corky

Orkid

Nakai

Shouka

Kalia

Ikaika

(Kasatka is pregnant with Makani)

Whales at SeaWorld San Antonio:

Takara

Unna

Keet

Taku

Kyuquot

Tuar

Sakari