More than friends 2

(Daniella's P.O.V)

So I started getting ready when Zach called me to ask if I wanted to go to the carnival of course I said yes since I started having a little crush on him. I take a shower and once I'm done I brush my teeth do my hair put on a little bit of natural make up and I picked out my outfit. (Outfit)

I am a girly girl yet,tomboy at the same time

I am a girly girl yet,tomboy at the same time. I go outside and wait for Zach on my phone.

(Zach's P.O.V)

She got in the car and we start driving off about 10 minutes later we reach the carnival. It's a little late at night probably like I don't know 8:30pm. She said she wanted to go on the Ferris wheel so we did and then we rode a couple of ride and we played so many games. After all of that I told her if she wanted to go to the beach she nodded her head yes so we started walking towards the beach. Because the beach wasn't that far and Nick took my car when we get there we start a walking along the side. We come up by the heart she smiled surprise that's when I Ask her. "Daniella will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend"?

(Daniella's P.O.V)
Zach just ask me out I was in shock I could ever do anything he looked worried but after a little while I say"yes million times yes"! He gets up and smile and hugs me even though I wish he would had kiss me. I was so happy he finally asked me to be his girlfriend I couldn't help but smile. That's when I turn around because I hear clapping in the background it turned out Nick, Selena,Mark and Devenity were all in the plan I think him and I think the others for making this possible I will remember this forever.

(Zach's P.O.V)

I was worried at first because she wouldn't speak up but then she said yes I was so happy I get up and hug her. But it look like she wanted me to kiss her. But we're gonna save that for a another time wink wink;).