Movie night

(Daniella's P.O.V)
Today I was ask to be in music video good thing that the music video was for my friend he's name is Zach Clayton.The music video is for he's song (Instabae) I'm so excited.
Next day
Today I'm going to meet up with Zach and we're going to be talking about the music video and what I'm going to do but first I have to change (outfit )

Turns out that I'm going to be playing he's Instabae for the music video but now that we're done talking about the music video we're just going to hangout a bit

(Zach's P.O.V)
So I'm on my way to pick up Daniella so we can talk about the music video and what she gonna do and I'm hoping we can hang out a bit afterwards. I always had a crush on Daniella but I was too scared to tell her and scared of getting rejected. I get to her house she's waiting outside she looks very cute in her outfit I guess she saw me and started to walking to the car I got very nervous.

Daniella-Hey Zach
Me-Hey Daniella
Me-So are you ready to go?I ask
Daniella-yeah
She said as she walked to the other side of the car to get in.
We went to the yogurt place and started talking about her part in the music video she looked very excited. I love her smile it makes me happy to see her smile.
Afterward
I got a text from Nick asking if I  wanted to hang out.
(Text)
Nick-hey bro want to hang out today
Me-sure but can I bring Daniella because I am with her right now.
Nick-sure and tell her to bring her best friend.
Me-OK dude bye
Nick-bye
(End of text)
I asked Daniella if she wanted to come and hang out with me and Nick today she said yeah.Oh and Nick want you to Bring Selena she nods her head and texted Selena.
(Daniella's P.O.V)
Zach asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and Nick today I nodded my head yes he said OK and then told me that Nick said to bring Selena a.k.a. my best friend. So I pull out my phone to text her.
(Text)
Me-hey Selena
Selena-hey Daniella
Me-so do you want to hang out today with me and Zach and Nick?
Selena always had a little crush on Nick she was just too scared to tell Nick.
Selena-sure but you have to come pick me up.
Me-Okay
Selena-thanks love you ttyl💖💖
Me-you're welcome and love you too✨👑💖
Selena-bye
Me-bye
Me and Zach started driving off to go pick up Selena at her house.
(Selena's P.O.V)
I start going in my closet trying to pick out the cutest outfit I can find I want to impress Nick ever since I first met Nick I really liked him he's so funny and really cute. Then I found the perfect outfit. (Outfit)

I love my Outfit I'm going to wait outside for Zach and Daniella

(At Nick's house)
We get to nicks house and we walk in because he said anytime we go to his house just walk in he was on his phone sitting down on the couch.He look very cute just sitting there. First we went out to eat then we came back and played a few games. After that we all decided to watch a  movie Daniella said we should watch a scary movie and she knows I absolutely hate scary movies I look at her she has a smirk on her face. Then she opens her mouth one more time and Selena if you get scared you can always cuddle with Nick. I turned around to look at Nick He was just smiling I smile back and then say OK.