THE NAME OF GOD.. PART 1

Is a general talk to say God exist because even the devil himself know this. The existence of God doesn't change anyones life. Just because you call on god doesn't mean you know your god, there are millions of different gods people call upon daily for solution to their personal issue.

The scripture says '...for there is NONE other name...' ACTS 4:12.. meaning there are several Gods in the world but 'NONE' could offer what His OWN GOD can offer and that is SALVATION! Many are ignorant of this truth thinking that he said 'for there is NO other name..'. Apostle Paul never denied the fact that there is no other god.

When Apostle Paul travel to Athens, he saw people devoting their service unto idolatry even some didnt know the name of their god but they just know he exist. So he was challenge because they thought he came to introduce another god to them. But thanks be unto God for he took time to explain the same God i'm about to you now. ACTS 17:15-32.

How will you expect an answer when you pray to a god you dnt even know his name! Jesus christ instructs his disciples after his resurrection, he said '..baptising them in the NAME of the father, and of the son, and of the holyghost..' Matthew 28:19. Meaning there is a name the father, the son, the holyghost answer to and this name is singular {A name}.

So what is that Name?

Phillipians 2:9-10 says 'wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him A NAME which is...that at the name of JESUS..'

Colossians 2:8-10 says 'beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men...for in him {Jesus} dwelleth ALL THE FULNESS OF THE GODHEAD BODILY..WHICH IS THE HEAD OF ALL PRINCIPALITY AND POWER'