Seventeen: Dating?

A/N: Omg you guys I just realized that this chapter never got posted, so here it is now! Hehe, 😅 It's supposed to happen before the whole "Tournament" prep thing if anyone is confused. I hope you enjoy!

Kaminari's PoV 

"We have to do something about this," I say to Odayaka.
Odayaka held up her hands. "Hey, I've done my part. This is your problem." She says.

Lunch had just let out, so it's the perfect time to talk with him.
"Oi Kirishima!" I call.
He turns around to see me waving him over.
"I don't wanna!" He says.
"Just come here a second!"
He says something to Hanzo before walking over to me.
"What is it?"
I cross my arms with a smirk.
'Time to work the magic..'
"So, Hanzo's pretty cute huh?" I ask.
Kirishima smiles like an idiot and nods. "Yeah, she is."
"Yeah? Maybe I should ask her out."
"Yeah...wait what?!"
"I mean, you guys aren't dating, so why not?" I ask, my smirk growing wider.
"Dude! We already kissed!" He shouts loud enough for the few people around us to hear. His face goes red as he realized it.
"Eh, that's nothing. In other countries, a kiss is a greeting!" I argue.
"Dude!!" He furrows his brow in anger.

'Faze one: jealousy. Complete.'

I wave my hands in front of me with a chuckle. "Alright! Alright, chill. I won't ask her out."
"Good." He starts.
"IF! You ask her first." My smirk returned.
"Wha-?!"
"So you'd better hurry before I get to her first." I finish crossing my arms.
His eyes widen before he turns on his heel and bolts off into the cafeteria.

Eijirou PoV

'Purple hair...short, wavy, purple hair...Taya where are you..?'
"Taya!" I say when I find her. "I have to ask you a question."
"Okay, what is it?" She asks.
"SOIV'EHADTHESEFEELINGSFORAWHILEANDIREALLYREALLYLIKEYOUANDWILLYOUGOOUTWITHME?!" I hold her arm and wait for her answer, but instead of speaking, she gives me a confused look.

"I'm sorry, what? You're gonna have to slow down a bit Eijirou." She says with a smile. I feel my cheeks heat up a lot.
"Never mind, this is stupid..." I mumble before turning around..only to see Kaminari behind the wall raising an eyebrow and gesturing to himself. I glare before turning back to Taya.
"No, what was it?" She asks sweetly.
Her eyes were almost begging me to tell her. I took a deep breath before trying again.
"I-never mind..." I turn to walk away again, but this time Kaminari was stepping out from behind the wall with a smirk.
No way am I letting him steal her from me.

"Eijirou, why is Kaminari over there and why is his face like that?" Taya asks. I turn back to her to see her giving him the stink eye. Kaminari gasps and scurries away with a scared look on his face.

"Now what is it you were going to say?"
My face got hot again and I looked over her face again. She puts a hand to my forehead and furrows her brow. "Are you okay? Your face is really red.."
'Yep, this is the girl I fell for.'
"Will you..be my g-girlfriend?" I sigh after finally getting it out.
Her eyes widen before a cute red blush grows up to her ears and a smile appears on her face.
"Of course I will!" She says happily. I smile too and pull her into a hug.
"Why were you so scared to ask me?" She asks. Resting my chin on her head, I shrug. "I dunno, but it wasn't very manly of me to almost back out." She nuzzles her head into my uniform and wraps her arms around me.
"Well, that doesn't matter anymore. I said yes didn't I?"
I chuckle softly and my smile grows. "You sure did."