Chapter One

I close the last bag and sigh; time to move in to the student home. I hear a knock on the door and I turn around and see Yoseob standing there.

 “Hey, done packing?” he asks and comes towards me and gives me a hug

 “Yeah I think so” I say as I draw circles on his chest, and he is wearing a shirt if you wonder.

 “You know you can stay here, right?” he says and I nod

 “I know… but I think it would be better if I meet other people from my school and class”

 “Well, as long as you’re happy, I am”

He helps me with my luggage and puts them in the taxi. I see Kikwang taking out a note.

 “Okay, so you will start school tomorrow at 8:20 am. The cafeteria is open from 6:30 to 7:45 so you will have loads of time to eat breakfast. As you asked you will have a room for yourself and the student homes are separated. One student home will be for the girls and the other for the boys, in the middle you will find the school, easy right? So here is your key, a map and…” Kikwang gets interrupted when I hug him.

 “Yeah I know, you’ve been reading that note the whole week. I’m going to miss you too” I say and he laughs.

 “Take care, okay?” he whispers and I nod.

After saying goodbye to everyone except my dear boyfriend I hug him tight.

 “If you aren’t comfortable in the student home you can always come back and live here”

 “I know but it won’t be fun because you’re schedule is going to be packed” I pout

 “I know… but if anything happens I’m just a phone call away, okay?” Yoseob says, and I nod.

 “And don’t fall in love with any guy in the school, you understand?” he smirks

 “Of course not” I say and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

After saying goodbye to the other guys I sit down in the taxi and it drives away to the school.

 I wonder if anyone is going to recognize me. Not like I care and it would be really weird if someone came up to me and well, asked me questions. That’s just weird…

I look out through the window, seeing the streets of Seoul passing by. I was able to see a little boy run against his father and hugs his leg, a couple holding hands, some guy joking around while sitting outside a convenience store eating ramyun, and a lot of other people just having fun.

Doojoon told me the car ride would take around one and a half hour so I put on my headset and play Girls Girls Girls by GOT7.

I pick up my diary and start writing in it.

Dear diary,

I’m on my way to the school now, the car ride is a bit boring, maybe because I’ve never been a fan of car riding or that I don’t have anyone to talk to. Maybe I should call Yoseob? No… I can’t call him every time I am bored, he will be busy with his schedule while I will be busy with school… maybe I should not have asked for a room by myself, maybe it would be better if I got to know someone else. Oh well done is done, nothing I can do about it now…

After sitting in the car for about an hour I get a text from Yoseob.

Yoseob: Hey sweetie, how are you? <3

I smile for myself and reply

Me: I’m good, but I’m reaaaaallllllyyyy bored :(

Yoseob: Oh :( but remember that I’m always here if you want to talk or anything, kay?

Me: Thank you Seobie ^-^

Yoseob: You’re welcome sweetie :* but I need to go now, I have dance practice, I’ll talk to you later

Me: Oh okay… bye, take care~

I sigh as I lock the phone. So this is how it’s going to be now I guess… oh well, I guess I just have to get used to it. It’s not like me and Yoseob will never have time for each other.

 “Miss we are here” the taxi driver says in bad English

 “Oh yeah, thank you for the ride”

I get out from the car and take my luggage; the taxi driver helps me to get them out from the car. I smile at him and give him the money and then he drives away.

 “Hi you must be Cassandra Rowe right?” I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and see two girls standing there.

 “Uhm yeah… and you are?” I ask nervously

 “I’m Lucy and I’m from Scotland” the same girl says happily

 “And I’m Faye, I’m from New Zeeland” the second girl says and smiles at me.

 “Oh okay, well I’m from USA” I say

 “We already know that” Lucy says

 “You do?”

 “Of course we know! We go in the same class and we have researched about almost everyone in our class, creepy I know, but it’s useful”

 “See that guy over there?” Faye says and points at a tall Asian guy with black hair. “His name is Jun and he’s from Japan, he is really cute!”

 “And that’s Cherie, she’s from the Philippines, stay away from her, she can be a bitch” Lucy says.

 “How do you know all of this?” I ask

 “We have our ways” Faye says and smirks and I nod.

They show me my room so I can put my stuff there and ten they start to show me all around the school and in the student homes. They joke around and make me feel comfortable with them.

After walking around for an hour we sit down on the grass eating ice cream. I smile for myself and look up at the sky.

Everything seems fine right now, I hope it’ll stay this way…

I know it's short but I will try to make the chapters lomger, but this is just the start, okay? ^-^

Please comment, vote, be a fan etc. And tell me what you want to happen in the story! Also please request a one shot on my kpop one shots! No one is requesting :(

Oh well bye, se you next time~