InLuvWithRonWeasly

Hello all, today I will be interviewing the mastermind behind the whole existence of S4S, Miss Courtney Snodgrass {@InLuvWithRonWeasly}

  I hope you enjoy, and remember M: = Meghan, C: = Courtney. :)

  M: Hello, Courtney! How are you this fine evening?

  C: I'm  feeling fine this evening. Thanks for asking, Meghan.

  M: Now let's talk about Searching for Summer. You, after all, are the creator of the book. What inspired you to come up with this idea, and why did you decide to make it a co-written story?

  C: Well, I was reading the Hogwarts Diaries and thought it was really neat how 11 authors could come together and write something so original. So, I decided that it would be fun to come up with a different angle to a cowritten story. I didn't want it to be a fanfiction. I knew I wanted it to matter. So, I came up with the idea that each character needed to realize that they had some worth. Then with the collaboration with the other authors it became what it is today. Searching for Summer. 

  {{On a side note, Meghan would like to point out that "The Hogwarts Diaries" is a Harry Potter Fan-fiction started by Stargirlx27}}

  M: Tell us a bit about your character, Percy, in Searching for Summer

  C: Percy is somewhat of a loner. He doesn't have many friends and enjoys sitting by himself just strumming his guitar. He's back in Carolina for two reasons: 1) To get away from his dad as he figures out what he wants to do with his life. 2) To find one girl that he believes could be the one. Oh, he's already met this girl, but it was dark and he could only make out her silloette on the beach. She listened to what he said and told him that he could be whatever he wanted to be. They kissed and he never found who she was. So, basically, he's just a confused kid with a crush on a girl, a mystery girl but a girl none-the-less.

  M: Percy seems like a character that a lot of people will be able to relate to in different ways. I certainly can see similarities between him and myself. Is there any part of you that you put in Percy, or is he very different from you?

  C: Percy and I are alike because I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life when I was his age either. Al I knew was that I wanted to be happy and a good person. So far, that's all Percy is as well. I used to feel that if I found out what I was good at, I would know what I would want to do. I did, and it's writing. Percy knows he's good at playing the guitar...so the difference is he feels that he could find who he really is if he finds this girl. But Percy is based off of me three years ago...roughly.

  M: On the subject of writing, how does it feel to be so accepted and loved in the Wattpad world? You have been incredibly successful, and your stories are loved by so many people! (Myself included!)

  C: I have to admit that I'm still surprised that anyone likes my writing at all. I do enjoy that so many people have accepted me in the wattpad world and enjoy my writing. I just happen to enjoy writing. Yes, I think I'm good at it, but I don't think I'm that good, at least not good enough to be published published. I soooo want to be though. I just hope people would buy a book if they saw 'by Courtney N. Snodgrass' on the front cover.

  M: I certainly would. :-) Now let's get onto just a random kerfunkle of questions! These are entirely random, and off the top of my head. Answer in any way you want.

If you were hanging by your hands on the top of a skyscraper, about to fall, which superhero (or anyone at all) would you choose to rescue you?

  C: If we're going for superheros, I would have to go with Batman. I love him, he's just plain awesome, but when it shoots out his bat claw he'll just crack the window and send me plumetting to my death. How about Spiderman? He's awesome and can climb on walls. He'd be able to save me easily, just like Mary Jane. Then when he sets me on the ground, we can have our upside down kiss in the rain. <3

  M: If you were to have a pet, would it be a chicken or a penguin?

  C: Well, I hate birds to naturally I would pick neither, but if I absolutely had to choose, I would pick a penguin. I had a horrible childhood experience with a chicken...so, obviously that is not a choice for me.

  M: Care to elaborate on the chicken incident?

  C: I'd rather not...It's scarred me for life...

  M: That's alright. If you could have a lifetime supply of anything, what would it be?

  C: Anything? I would have a lifetime supply of twizzlers, cherry flavor. I could live off that sweet licorice. (:

  M: And to conclude our interview, what is the best piece of advice you have received?

 C: Best...that's a tough one. I would say that it would be what my dad told me the other day. I was having a crisis and wanted to quit school. "If you feel as if you are being left out of something, just wait. Good things come to those that wait, and God won't leave anyone out. Take a deep breath and do what you want to do."

  M: Thank you so much for your time, Courtney. Anything else you'd like to add?

  C: That I love my fans (and you, Meghan) very much (: