5

Veronica's POV
My semester is about to end and I have still not found any job. I can't sit in the house all day, I had to do something. I applied to every hospital and health centre but apparently I was late and all the jobs and internships are gone.

Not having a job was killing me I can't just sit around during 2 months and do nothing. I was about to start crying when my phone rang.

"Hello" I answered without seeing who it is.
"Hey Ver!!! I have a surprise for you" it was my best friend Valerie. She said that sounding pretty excited. But i hardly doubted that anything right could cheer me up.
"Okay what is it?"
"Guess who got a job with an incredibly amazing salary" she said and I was got up from my chair jumping.
"Oh My God Val are you serious?" I said still not believing her like I tried so much but still couldn't get a job but she did it for me.
"It true Hon, but there's one problem" she said "The job is in Spain, Madrid and it a job as a intern doctor at the club Real Madrid." She continued and suddenly all the happiness was gone.
"You've got to be kidding me" in my life there's always a bad thing comes along with a good thing "I tried other too but as you know internship are closed, this was like the last option plus as I said the pay is amazing. I know you hate the club but you're a doctor it's your job to treat each and everyone one" she said and I realised and how wrong I am thinking not to treat the madristas. "Okay I think I'll take the job I don't have any other option it's either this job or staying at home for rest of the break" I said with a heavy "Great! Send me your documents I'll mail it to them and then They'll directly talk to you"

My internship will start in 2 days I told my family about it and they were happy that I'm going to something with my life. I don't know how will the guys react to this  or even if I should tell them. Well it's just s job so I should probably tell them about it. I thought to myself and finally picked up my phone started texting them.

Veronica: hey guys I have something to tell you.
Neymar: what is it??
Denis: is everything alright??
Messi: ^^
Veronica: yes everything is alright. It's just that I have this job offer as an intern that I have accepted it's actually a great job.
Neymar: that's great I'm happy for you 😊
Veronica: but there's one problem, the job is as an intern doctor in Real Madrid football club
Pique: you've got to be kidding me
Denis: really are you serious
Neymar: and you accepted it??
Veronica: yes I did not have any other option it's either this job or no job at all plus ins doctor it's my ko to treat everyone I need
Messi: guys she's right we should be more supportive if her.
Pique: yeah Leo is right
Neymar: but you better not get close to them it's just a job anything else
Denis: oh Neymar jealous
Messi: 😂 yes
Neymar: give it a rest guys. But next time you're doing the intern in our club
Veronica: I would like that very much 😍
Iniesta: I'm glad you told us it would've been weird otherwise seeing you at the El clasicos
Pique: now that we're talking about the El clasico who are you gonna support this time 😂
Veronica: are you kidding me I'm just doing a job there my heart is always blaugrana and that will never everi change
Messi: aww that's so sweet 😘