The Triangle of The Hidden...And Me

My eyes opened and I found myself lying on a pile of straw in the dark. I panicked as I saw 3 pairs of... eyes I think, staring at me. I saw 9 triangles all facing me, but these weren't your usual triangles. They had rounded edges and were a color I can only describe as a fiery mix of orange, green and blue. I jumped as a powerful voice spoke,"get up young one!"

     "Who's there?," I cried, trying to find a way to escape. My pitiful attempt ended with me hyperventilating and screaming. "I said get up!" the voice came again. I slowly got up, shaking. "I said get up!" the voice said again. I slowly got up, shaking.

     "We are the Triangle of The Hidden. You are our creation, made to to form a relationship with a male from Earth. Your relationship with him is to be one of no feelings." By this time I had calmed down a bit, but I was still shaking.

     "It's just a dream, it's just dream," I thought. "There was no possible way this could be real," I thought. I tried my hardest to wake up, but it wouldn't work, I even slapped my self, but still nothing. "Well I might as well listen to this craziness," I thought to myslef.

     "You are to go to a little town on Earth called Josias, where you will find the boy. Your name is to be Adelina while you're on Earth, and if anyone asks for your last name, it's Mays. In the process of your creation we implanted everything you would need to know on earth in your brain, which is equal to that of a 17 year old."

      "I might as well play along, this dream doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon," i thought. I gasped! I could just barely make out the figure of three human men. The first looked to be as old as earth itself with a long silver beard and sickly thin. The second seemed to be middle aged with a bald head and quite a round belly. The third was a boy no more than 18, the sight of him made me gawk for he was purely beautiful.

"Ah your eyes are adjusting to our world," the big round one said with a smile." "I am Heinz, the ruler of all things hidden. This is Mandek, the wise one," he said pointing to the older one. "And this Auden, the overseer of the mortals." The boy smiled and nodded at me. "He's different from the others, he doesn't act like the others. He's not treating me like servant."

"You have been given 2 powers as of which you will figure out how to use as time goes on. You are to go there, learn as much as you can about the boy, then come back here and report to us," Heinz said. "Auden will teach you about our world when you are not on Earth. As for now you may rest." They started walking away and as they did their appearances were dimming. They were almost gone when Mandek said, "you start in 2 days." A picture slowly fell to the floor as he said his last words. I picked it up and couldn't help but gawk, this kid was seriously hot!

*****************  

"Heinz, do you think she's ready? It's possible her feelings and memories from her past life may arouse," Mandek said. Auden frowned and said" you're right, I shall watch over her, for that cannot happen." Heinz thought about it "Auden you are to divert her attention as far as her feelings." he smiled and said,"when you are teaching her about Earth, form a relationship with her, make her "fall for you" as those humans say. "

***************** 

I woke up to the sound of Auden coming into my room. "Rise and shine sleepyhead! We have a big day ahead of us," he said. I moaned and rolled over, but mostly to cover up how I looked which couldn't have been pretty. When I showed no signs of getting up I heard a snap and the next thing I knew, I was floating in mid air!

"What the heck!" I yelled at him. He smirked and I heard a snap again and I was on the ground. I must've showed question on my face because he said, "one of my powers." And extended a hand to help me up. I grasped it and suddenly I felt a warmth in my hand and both of ours were glowing. The look of shock on his face told me he didn't know what was going on either. As soon as he tugged me up he let go and brushed off his hands. He gestured to his left where a small pile of clothes were sitting.

"Get dressed, you have your first lesson today," he said and walked out. As I got dressed I thought about something, did I have feelings for him? One of the men who had imprisoned me hear? I walked out the door to find him leaning against a creature of some sort. The best way to describe it is like a brown dragon except it had no tail and only two limbs which I assumed were legs. He jumped on and at the command of his voice the dragon lied down, making it easier for me to get on. I climbed up slowly and sat right behind Auden. "This is Leonard, he's about to give you the ride of your life," he said winking. The animal started to flap its wings and then we were off. There was that warmth again! But this time i felt on my whole body, maybe because I had my arms wrapped around him so tight. Truthfully I thought it must've been pretty hard for him to breath. Looking beneath me took my. Breath away, the view was gorgeous. I saw other creatures and ghostlike figures beneath me, but they had more "color" to them than The Triangle. Auden turned his toward me and said, "so, what do you think so far?"

"It's truly amazing," I said in awe.  

"Today you are to pay close attention to what is below us and I will be explaining it to you after your first week of school." My mind wandered to the boy I was supposed to learn about. What would he be like? Was he handsome? What was his rank in the school? Did he seem like a guy that would destroy this world I gawked over? Day 4...1st day of school I walked around the corner to find a HUGE school. "Heinz really needs to get his facts straight," I thought to myself. Teens were swarming around, girls hugging and squealing. Guys high fiving each other and checking out girls. It was slightly overwhelming, and I doubted I would make that many friends considering that the majority of the girls were groups.  

"Hey! Pretty girl! Wait up!" a guy yelled at me from behind me. I turned and almost gasped. This was the guy I was supposed to learn about and DAMN was he gorgeous. I don't know what it was about him, but I KNEW that this mission was gonna have some feelings involved. Maybe it was that lopsided grin, his brown hair and how it fell right a above his eyes... Those eyes. They were a beautiful deep sea green. This was going to be really hard. "You must be new here," he said. Flashing that grin again.

I laughed,"is it that obvious?" "uh yeah considering all home room classes are that way." He pointed the exact opposite direction I was heading. I smiled, "Well thanks for pointing me out, see you around." I walked away, a smile tugging at my face.  

Seth's pov***

 I watched as she walked away, just then I realized I hadn't told her my name. "I'm Seth by the way," I yelled. 

She turned and laughed, "I'm Adeline, but you can call me Addy." and turned around. "Adeline," i sighed to myself. The name was beautiful, just like her. That oval face, her gorgeous hair that framed her face, perfect lips, and those eyes... they were a such a cloudy gray. It would be hard for me to NOT think about her for the rest of the day.

Author's Note: ❤ 

Just wanted to let everybody know that this is my first story here one Wattpad! Haha im so happy! xD I totally welcome criticism good or bad, both are fine. Please vote and comment! Thanks and hope you enjoyed it!