Chapter 2

I groaned as I turned onto my side and opened my eyes to see Lafayette sleeping in a chair beside me. I blinked a few times until I realized I wasn't in my tent and saw it was morning. I groaned as I sat up; Lauren, Mulligan, and Alexander walked in and saw me awake, "Your finally awake (Y/N)."

"Ma Cherie, I see you awake." I knew what 'Ma Cherie' meant. I thought to heal, "My love." I smiled to myself; I placed my hand on my head, cringed in pain, and plopped back down, "Well, leave you for some rest. We carried you here just a few minutes ago." They all left, and as Lafayette got up, I grabbed his hand without realizing it, "Stay?" I mumbled. He chuckled and joined me, hugging me close to his chest. I woke up the next day, and my eyes rested on Lafayette's peaceful face, "MORNING, LOVE BIRDS!" My eyes widened even more as Mulligan stormed in. I shot up, "Omg." I painted my right eye twitched, "Meeeeee." Lafayette groaned and sat up, "Why~" his accent was thick. I smiled at it and rested my head on his shoulder," WERE UNDER ATTACK!" Hamilton stormed in. I sprinted to my tent, hoping to get my shoes on. I quickly grabbed my gun and suitcase and put my hair In a bun. I loaded my rifle and saw a red coat entering camp. He was alone. I smirked but stopped seeing him collapse, "There coming!" It was our soldier, "Damn." I checked his pulse as a bullet flew past my eye, "No pulse." I sighed and got up and looked around, seeing everyone running around. I saw another man get shot. I caught him and checked his pulse, "Breath, and you'll be fine."

"Are you an angel?" His last gasp, "No." I gently set him down as he closed his eye and died. Afterward, I walked back into the camp seeing everyone tattered and bloody I was bloodstained and had blood on my cheek. I walked in and set my musket down, "There she is!" A man angrily shouted at me as he stood up, covering our eyes, "Bastard!" He called as I cleaned my face and hands, "Pardon me, looks like your hurt. Better watch what you say if you want help." I turned around and smirked at him. He gasped and sat back down. I opened my back and tended to his wounds and everyone else who needed it. After a while, I sighed, whipped the sweat away from my forehead, and saw Lafayette, Hamilton, Lauren, and Mulligan looking my way. I looked down at another man slowly dying. I knelt by his side and spoke, "Your name?"

"Laden Hawks."

"Laden, you'll be fine. Just breathe and be calm." I looked at his wounds and examined them, "This will hurt, but this." He put a spoon, and I removed the bullet. He still screamed as I did this, "Ahhhh!" I looked at him and quietly sang, "You'll be fine." As I tended his wound, I kept singing, "There, just be gentle." I helped him up and covered in blood, "Thank you. God bless your soul (Y/N)" I smiled, entered his tent, and later him down. I walked back out, washed my hands off, dried them, set my bag down, and sat down by the fire; I fixed my mangled hair in a bun; I never wore it down. It was gorgeous, as everyone told me, but it got in my way; as I took it down, everyone looked at the black-haired girl, "Wow!" I fixed it again, "Never knew my niece had such pretty hair." He laughed, "Uncle Washington?" I turned around, "Hello (T/N)!" I hugged him, "You saved a soldier's life."

"That's my job." I play full punched his side, "I know (Y/N). That's why I needed you here." We chafed for a while, "Even your threats teach them!" He laughed. I smiled, "You need rest, though." I sighed, "Your tent mates are not nice?"

"More like idiots. If I'm in a bad mood, it's their fault!"

"Well, there's a tent for four, but there are three beds because there's always someone out." He points at the watch, "Ok?"

"You can move there."

"I'm good."

"Ok, but Hamilton is fine with it. He suggested it." I smiled, "Ok!" He left, and I sat back down and watched the fire, "Hey~(y/n)!" It was Lee, "God." I stood up, "Not know, Lee." He wrapped his arm around me (Note that the guys are still watching her). He tried kissing me, "Get the hell of me, Lee."