Qingyu- Abide.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Little did he knows,the position led them into something else. Wang Qing split his legs in between Feng Jianyu lower half while placing his arms on the floor above the shoulder to support himself. Feng Jianyu who was puzzled by the sudden act could only stared blankly at Wang Qing.The moment Wang Qing leaned in closer then only Feng Jianyu realized that man was drunk,judging from the strong smell of beer that hit his nose.He struggled between protecting his sense of smell and protecting his lower half.

Feng Jianyu defended himself but Wang Qing is twice stronger than he is,that it only took less than a minute for that man to strip him.That night he was kissed numerous of times and groped against his will.He was so close to losing his virginity in another man's hand.Lucky for him Wang Qing passed out after having orgasm from grinding their assets. Feng Jianyu had to spend almost two hours cleaning up the place and himself.He finished up a bottle of mouthwash,rinsing his mouth over and over again.

The next day Feng Jianyu went out early in the morning,before Wang Qing woke up to avoid seeing that man. It was almost afternoon when Wang Qing awoken from his deep slumber.Sitting on the floor,he regretted his action the previous night and intended to apologize but from that day onward Feng Jianyu had been avoiding him.

Trying not to make things worst,Wang Qing played along.He purposely woke up late in the morning even if that means he will missed his first lesson. He would stand on the street across his building and look up to his room every night.He only will come up once the light in his room being switched off.The routine continue until present day.

"Tsk"

Feng Jianyu turns his head away the moment he sees Wang Qing standing at the far corner of cafeteria being surrounded by girls.

"You hardly pay attention to anyone,so it makes me wonder?" commented Wang Yu as they walk side by side carrying a tray of food,looking for a place to sit.

"I told you once" Feng Jianyu places his tray on the empty table and take his seat. 

"You said he is dangerous and that's all.Why is he dangerous?Is it because of how he looks?" Wang Yu sits across Feng Jianyu,staring at his former roommate waiting for an answer.

"Look has nothing to do with it,though he does look so fierce,like a lion" says Feng Jianyu,placing both his hands close to his cheeks imitating a lion.

"That is a cute lion" says Wang Yu,giggling over his friend silliness. Feng Jianyu flaunts his smile over the compliment he received.

Wang Qing who has been staring at them from afar furrows his brows upon seeing his roommate smiling and chatting in friendly manner.From the moment Feng Jianyu walked into the cafeteria,Wang Qing no longer pay attention to those girls around him.His whole attention being shifted toward the guy with tanned skin,slim figure, no sense of fashion and wearing thick frame of glasses.

Feng Jianyu is unaware of that killer stare.He lifts up his bread,bringing it closer to his nose and sniff in the mixed aroma of milky and yeast.He closes his eyes and smiles before taking a small bite on the bread. Wang Yu,as usual has no reaction to it.He has seen that countless of times.

"He is at it again"

"Ewww gross"

"Why does Wang Yu hangs out with a person like him"

Feng Jianyu can clearly hear those conversation going on around him.Some students even making a disgusted face at him but he never care.He is used to those remarks. 

He grabbed a glass of water beside his tray,lifts it up close to his eye range and start looking deep into the water.Once he makes sure that there are no residue or dirt in it,he brings it close to his mouth and take a sip.