Chapter 3: Sweet Suga

Start from the beginning

You deserved a long silence for this awkward moment.   Soon, it got interrupted by someone panicking.

" AH AH !! A-ARE Y-Y-OU OKAY??? " a deep voice asked you.

You lifted your head only to see the brown haired guy rushing towards you.

"-Yeahh. I'm alright"  you lied when in all honesty, you felt like dying. What kind of power does he have?

He slowly helped you to stand again but your head was still facing to the ground. The impact made your head spin terribly.

"I'm really really sorry."

"Hey, whats wrong-"

Your eyes widened and you immediately looked up after hearing the warm familiar voice.

Of course, how could you not notice him, his elegant toss and image. Why did you notice him only now? Maybe you were too engross by the mini match.

You blankly stood there, staring at this beautiful human, unable to remove your sight off him. His silver hair and white skin kinda glowed making him look like an angel. Or was it just your imagination? But you could see petals of flower dancing and swirling around him though. Yeah, totally not your imagination.

You noticed how he was staring back at you too. It was like the both of you were having a staring contest or something. His hazel brown eyes met your (e/c) eyes for the very first time. That alone made your face heat up and your heart palpitate.

"U-uhh.." the brown haired guy interrupted that blissful moment.

"A-ah! Yes. I'm alright. Im still alive so its fine." (barely alive)

The silver haired guy let out a small chuckle and you swear to god that your heart just skipped a beat.

' what was so funny anyway? '

All of a sudden you felt something cold and liquidity flowing out from your nose. Your fingers lightly touched it and soon realised that it was blood.

' way to go (y/n) '

"Ohmygod..."

"Ha ha HA. This is fine. I can handle this. hA Ah HA. "

Suddenly, a black haired guy appeared and saw your condition.

"I'll bring you to the infirmary." He panickly said.

"Its finee i can handle th---"

"Its okay, i'll bring her to the infirmary. Asahi, Daichi, you should help Kiyoko-san in handing out the flyers."

You were too busy staring at his face that you didn't notice that he actually took your hand and led the way.

HE TOOK YOUR HAND. THE GUY WHOM YOU HAD A CRUSH ON FOR YEARS, WAS HOLDING YOUR HAND.

Nothing felt normal anymore. The surrounding too was starting to spin and melt. Your body temperature couldn't contain it and you wondered if he could feel how hot your hand was. But you liked how gentle he held your hand in his.

Once you reached the infirmary, you sat on the bed while he searched for the cotton wools since the nurse wasn't there.

" sorry about that. Asahi's spike is very strong. For a girl like you to get hit by it,, it must've been very very painful. " he spoke while gently cleaning the blood away.

At this point of time, you weren't sure if the nosebleed was caused by Asahi's spike or the beauty of the guy before you right now.

"It's fine, really. Hahaha. Im used to getting hit by all sorts of ball." You chuckled.

"Ouchh. Oh well, same here. I get hit often too. At first, my nose kept bleeding profusely but after awhile, it didn't bleed anymore. I guess i'm used to it already."

You knew about this way before he told you. Afterall, you've seen him play volleyball for a really long time. You noticed how he improved overtime and how his nose stopped bleeding that often.

"I see. Playing volleyball must be tough eh?"

" Maybe. But its fun. Once you found your own strength, you enjoy every second of it. Before you know it, you're already reaching the point where you have to step down and soon graduate. " his voice changed to a somehow sad tone.

" eh?? Wait, so you're a third year? "

He only nodded in reply as he smiled sweetly.

" im guessing you're a first year? "

" Y-yes. "

"Mm good. How about joining the volleyball team?,, As a manager. "

You froze for a moment with eyes wide open. The heat rushed to your face within seconds and you were secretly hoping that your face wasn't glowing red.

" By the way; my name is Sugawara Koushi. You can call me Suga. And you are? "

" (y/n). (F/n) (l/n) " you were still blushing after he had ask you to join the volleyball team as a manager.

" a very beautiful name indeed. Well then, (y/n) , the next practice is on next Wednesday, straight after school. You can visit us here. If you don't feel like joining, its alright--"

" I'LL COME." You blurted out.

" i'll come... "

His face lit up and his eyes gleamed in delight.

"NICE. I'm looking forward to see you next week !! "

what did i get myself into.

__________________________

holo everyone. guess who needs to be in school at 6 in the morning and have yet to sleep even though its 2am now?

HAH. me.  its really annoying because ever since my school merged with another school, i have to wake up super early to reach on time and if i have bad luck, the bus will be late and thus there goes my perfect record of not being late to school. HNGRH.

Alright. hope you enjoyed this chapter. No romance yet okay. JUST WAIT FOR IT HAHAHA.