chapter 2

~X~

"Link… let me drain your soul in return for my pain", the ominous figure stood before him said.

"Who are you…?" Asking the boy in silhouette.

"I think you already know the answer… I'm here from the result of the darkness devouring this land, especially with the suffering aura initiating from your state of mind." The figure said.

"You mean I may have reverie from this place? Why darkness…?"

" Perhaps I should say I'm your guardian angel with a peculiar taste." Sarcasm spurted out from his tone.

"So who do serve…?" Link pondered. "Is it Demise…?" Link bit his lip.

The figure laughed hysterically, sending shivers to Link. "In the name of lust, I serve myself and the gods of destruction that oppose the gods of old."

"How do you know my name then…?" Link asked again.

"Lets say I've known you before your divine calling to be a hero…" The figure disappeared and he woke…

X~

Link then realize he was tied up in a prison where Ghirahim was watching him the whole time, bare-naked… cold. Not only was he watching, there were stenches of blood and despicable objects hanging by the wall. Ghirahim strolled outside of the prison and found Link's hapless state amusing. He chuckled with his usual demeanor at Link, holding his rapier.

"M-master, I'm sorry…" Link cried.

"Don't be, little Sky child for I'm rather indulged in this sight of you. Would you like this wine? You did not join the feast whatsoever so I saved you some." He held a goblet on his other hand. Ghirahim teleports to Link letting him drink the sweet wine and something else… a tonic that tingled more than his normal senses of sight, smell, touch, sound and taste.

"I thought so…you have a… maybe I s-… and stimu… test the inner-" Link couldn't hear what Ghirahim was talking about and wasn't sure. Ghirahim used his rapier handle and started toying with Link's man organ. It was creating a hypnotic ripple and Ghirahim kissed Link. There were moans but until a certain time. Only a few minutes of arousal were present.

{Ghirahim's Point of View}

"Just as I suspected, the spirit of disassociation had finally entered this brat. I kept arousing the boy by pumping his manhood and this time his state of consciousness had slipped and fellow entity of darkness houses in his vessel. The hypnotic rhythm of my pumping somewhat added the effect and the trance is taking place. What a breeze! Must have been the torment Master Demise and I have blessed him with and also the comet that comes every fall. It is Full Moon after all and the cosmic have turned up-side down."

"Awake now my brethren…." I said smoothly, as I watched the perfect sky blue eyes form into a slits and a glow of crimson emitting. His hair magically dyed itself from a tan blonde to a gothic shade.

I chuckled, couldn't help myself but to see this foolish innocent boy slip into limbo and a new counterpart use him.

"My Lord Ghirahim…" The entity embraced Ghirahim with the kiss. "It's a pleasure to be summoned…" His voice was the same as Link's, his gesture was the same but more respectful and solid compared to Link's…

"Speak no more child, you have come a long way to grace the King so if you may. Shall we indulge ourselves with the desecration of Hylia's fallen hero?" Ghirahim suggested sadistically.

"As you desire your excellence…" The entity smirked.

~X~

The entity dressed again in Link's black spandex, joined the feast with the formal greetings to Demise. The tribe of demons celebrated continued in orgies and drunkenness, profaning Hylia's once prized land. The Triforce adorned the dark palace labeling the victor on his towering throne. The eerie transience music was audibly dulled down by the lustful cries of the other demons in the palace. Ghirahim sat by his master holding on to the dark entity of Link like a dear lover child on his lap. Occasionally circling his fingers on his lap making out.