Chapter 79 - What Is Wrong With Me?

Hate him?

"Zayn, what did you do?"

He let go of my hand and took his head off the steering wheel.

"I didn't think he'd come back so soon.."

"Please, Zayn. The suspense is killing me. What did you do?"

"I kissed you, Katie and Harry walked in when I did it. You were asleep and I...I just couldn't resist, Katie."

Zayn kissed me? So that's why Harry was being so quiet. He was mad. Mad because he had seen it. Mad because it's a second time one of his best mates had kissed me.

"Zayn...why did you lie to Monica about having a girlfriend?"

"I did it because I knew you'd get jealous."

And boy was he right. I mean, he did hint that he like me and then the next thing I know he says he has a girlfriend. How could I not get jealous?

"I just don't understand, Zayn. Why is it that you all like me so much?"

"What's not to like? Katie, you're gorgeous and any normal guy would be lucky to have you."

I blushed wildly.

"Do you really mean that, Zayn?"

"Of course I do."

Before I knew it, Zayn's face was extremely close to mine. I stared into Zayn's eyes and totally got lost in them. It was like time froze and nothing was happening around us. Then our lips met. He pulled me into him...or tried since there was an armrest between us. Then somehow we ended up in the backseat. I wasn't really paying attention how we got there, I just focused on kissing Zayn. And just like when I kissed Louis or Harry, there were fireworks. Gosh, what is wrong with me? Why wasn't I getting mad at Zayn for kissing me but I got mad when Louis did? It wasn't making any sense at all. Maybe it was because I was mad at Harry for just walking away. I wasn't to sure.

"Zayn, where do you think Harry went?" I asked as Zayn was kissing my neck.

"He probably went to a club to drown out his sorrows and probably--" but he stopped.

I sat up which made him sit up too.

"And probably what, Zayn?"

I already knew the answer, but I wanted to hear it anyway.

"Usually when he goes...he finds someone and he..."

"Just say it, Zayn."

"He usually sleeps with someone...but he totally regrets it in the morning or most of the time he does."

Most of the time? I pushed the thought of Harry not regretting that he slept with someone else and let Zayn kiss me again. Then Zayn's phone went off. He sighed and we both sat up. It was Niall.

----------------

Niall! Stop interrupting things!

Vote/comment/share

This is almost overrrrr

-Ari Horan-