Life's a bitch.

Hi, this is a new story (i'm not very good at this) and I have never written one to do with crime and gangs, so I hope you all like it! If you like it or you have any suggestions, hive me feedback by commenting :) and if you really like it then show some liv and click that vote button :D thanks for reading xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was never really that popular in the first place. I had a small group of friends that I spent my school time with and maybe went out with on a Saturday but that were pretty much it. I liked them but they were never enough for me. You know?

I never really tried to be popular though. I guess it wasn’t a big deal because I knew that life wasn’t over when high school finished. It wasn’t that I didn’t have the looks either, I was average height, blonde hair which I usually straightened and backcombed, and brown eyes.

I met a guy called Owen who was leader of the thick red bloods – the most feared gang in London. He was a charmer. He snaked his way into my bed and that was it. I was officially a gang member’s girlfriend. I was 17 at the time-when I think back I regret some things, but not many.

Owen was attractive though, well that was an understatement, and he was gorgeous, with shaggy blonde hair and dark green eyes and a toned body.

I live an exhilarating life now that I’m 20 and I dumped Owen – when the others in the TRB found out they had already gained a sense of loyalty to me, but if the leader said something it was done.

I broke up with Owen when he cheated on me with Lisa, my former best friend. It didn’t bother me too much, to be honest I had been looking for an excuse to dump him long before that happened.

“Erica, I got you the package.” Justin breathed and handed me a light brown parcel with an objects outline showing.

“Thanks.” I replied not giving him a second look as he walked out the door. He just did my dirty work for me.

I opened the package up and pulled out my new pistol and smirked at it until Jackson, the leader of the gang ‘original enemies’ which I joined not long after dumping Owen, said

“You doing a run tonight?”

Jackson was hot, tall with black hair and amber eyes and a muscular body – but not too much muscle- and I had knew him for about two years so we where quite close.

“Yes, hope I get to use my new toy!” I giggled with a wink and walked out of the dimly lit room and into the bright street of London, tucking it into my holster.

I walked towards my lime green Yamaha motorcycle with a grin as my day kept on getting better. Grabbing my helmet I jumped on and was off to see Luke (my best friend) and when I got up I jogged up to see him.

“Hey Erica, come in.” He smiled making me feel welcome like he always and I walked into his well-furnished flat and slumped onto his sofa with a sigh.

“Still wet for Jackson?” he laughed and I threw a sofa pillow at him

“I’m not fucking wet for him, I just have…feelings for him. But it’s just lust.” I moaned.

“Are you sure you aren’t just in love after he saved you?” He smirked as I threw him a mock glare.

-Two months ago-

I lay on the pavement there while the stab wound in my side started leaving a puddle of blood around my limp body. I started to close my eyes, I was so tired. I felt a pair of arms lifting me up and carrying somewhere, I was in too much pain to resist. I couldn’t see anything.

My eyes opened to a bright room that had a sofa, a few drawers and a mirror with nothing else in except a soft bed that I was laying on. I tried to turn on my side but couldn’t because a mind numbing pain sent shivers through my body and I jolted back into the position I was first in.

I heard footsteps coming towards me and I turned my head to see Jackson bringing in a tray of food.

“Your awake! I thought you might be hungry after your long sleep so I brought you breakfast.”

“What happened? How long have I been asleep?” I questioned and he sat down by my feet and sighed.

“You were stabbed by a member of the thick red bloods, we don’t know who though and you’ve been out for three days. The guys were starting to worry about you…”

“Shit! Three days? What about my roommate? Does Grace know where I am?” I carried on-even though it was painful to talk.

“Well…about that, she kicked you out” he continued rubbing his neck “She said she was sick of the stress of you going missing days on end and all that stuff. Sorry.” He said lowering his voice with sympathy.

“Crap. What am I gonna’ do?” I whined.

Jacksons face lit up with a wide grin and he continued “Well I thought about that and I came up with a solution! You can live with me – platonically, of course – I rent a two bedroom apartment and my roommate got evicted for fucking the landlords’ daughter, so there is a spare room if you want one? It’s about £1,000 a month so split £500.”

I replied with a smile. I wondered what living with Jackson would be like while drifting off back to sleep.