three

Austins pov

I sat in the waiting room with sarah arianna and Alan sarah was twirling her hair and I was  bouncing my knee up and down.

"Are you seriously that nervous there a size of a sesame sead right now "arianna said laughing sarah groaned.

"What if there no baby"she said I rolled my eyes.

"Well let's see I didn't use a condom your 21 and at your peek of fertilization "I said she sighed and looked at the ground.

"Why do you know all this shit about pregnancy "alan asked.

"arianna and Michael had a miscarriage "sarah said softly arianna frowned "Sorry fuck I didn't mean to I'm so nervous I didn't mean to bring up oli fuck what is wrong with me"

"It's Um cool " she said and looked at the floor.

"No its not "she said "I'm freaking out and I'm moody "

"Boo it's fine your pregnant get used to it "arianna said laughing " You remeber I punched mikey in the Adams apple for saying del taco was better then taco bell "sarah laughed loudly "I also punched a kid in biology for saying my belly was nice instead of cute"

"Your quite fiesty"i said

"You have no idea "alan said smirking arianna blushed

"So you guys dating " I asked

"I guess like we don't talk to other people and we for sure as hell don't sleep alone anymore so Yea were dating " alan said arianna rolled her eyes.

"You guys are gonna be married and I'm gonna have a crying toddler and a baby daddy " sarah cried my eyes widen and rubbed her back

"Hey its okay maybe we'll try when your ready "I said

"Your austin fucking carlile I'm gonna be fat and a bitch " she cried arianna smiled

"I fucked your bitch " she said and sarah bursted into laughter

"No I fucked your bitch" my baby mama said haha I like that

"No way man I fucked your bitch " arianna said and sarah rolled her eyes arianna walked over hugging her tightly "I love you"

"Love you more my crazy bestfriend "sarah said

"Sarah brendon "the nurse called.

"Good luck well wait in the waiting room " ariy said sarah nodded as did I we were brought in a room and sat down.

"So you had a postive pregnancy test " the nurse asked sarah nodded

"It said I wqs 5 to 7 weeks "she said the nurse nodded

"Do you know the date of conception "

"March ninth " sarah said the nurse nodded

"Okay sweetie well need you to get undressed from the waist down and place the blanket on " te nurse said

"Um I thought you looked at her stomach " I said

"She's not that far along so we do a vaginal ultra sound "the nurse said my eyes widen.

"Thank you " sarah said

"No problem " with that she walked our

"Turn around "sarah said I chuckled

"I mean we've made a baby I know what it looks like "I said she rolled her eyes slipping out of her black jeans she then slipped out of her underwear and layed on the bed covering her self.