The Letter To The Dark Prince

• Věnováno All The Anime Lovers Out There!

Tuesday, Autumn 2

Dear XXXXX,

 Today had gone by loathsome. I had the desire to do dangerous things and to manipulate myself. But what I thought about was you. How and why would you do these things to me? Entering my brain and daunting my imagination. Trying to make me enter to what I will not. Basically trying to destroy me in this world so I would come as a prisoner to yours. I feel ambuscaded, as I lie in wait. It is just simple darkness. Where shall I go? I listened to my voice echo but I don't understand. How is sound produced when I can not feel the vibrations produced by my vocal chords?

 The image flashed back of the young boy maybe 17. He had platinum blonde hair and sexy green eyes. His voice, was so dreamy. Was he an incubus? I did not care, for some reason I wanted him to touch me. To feel me, to put his lips against mine. But I was wrong. He was not my angel sent to walk me straight to the light. Instead he was tring to get me to be his prisoner. I felt disenchanted towards what I had remembered. I must have been dumbfounded to believe my hormones.

 I tried to roll over but it was more of  floating. Well it felt as if I was floating. But again I felt ambuscaded. I staid there waiting. Waiting for something that I did not know what for.Then before I knew it things started flashing and as if I was staying still, but everything else zipped past me. I could still here his voice. "You will come with me, you can not resist me, follow my voice young one. I will lead you to a better place." There it was again! And when I opened my eyes, I was in his arms. Trapped in a dark room, as if it was back in the dark ages with dark castles and knights. But ... he did not look like the average person here. He had cat ears and a tail. I thought it was pretty charming, staring into his eyes. But it was my hormones.

 Then I realized where I was was not home! I started to panic and he pressed his warm soft lips against myn. He slightly brushed them against my cheek and I felt the heat rise. What was he doing? I do not know him, and I am only 16! He was idiosyncratic. And it made my heart leap, well that and my hormones. I felt like a whore, I am never this way back at home. Home?!

And that was why I wanted to manipulate myself. You see to that flash back, left me hanging like a dream surreal but real. I know I am notmakeing anything up. It was real and I can stilll feel your lips touching mine. After that XXXXX I could not be the same. You did something to me that day and I wanna just dissapear from here. You took away my worries and you took away my soul. 

Love-

Violet ,XOXOXOXOX