Chapter 6

I was beginning to lose hope that we would be found, I thought I would be seeing my parents a lot sooner than I expected to. Lily did look a bit perkier that when I first found her as I had cleaned her, took care of her wounds and gave her as much of my food as I could whilst sustaining myself. I knew something was wrong when two men came down to the basement and took Lily and me upstairs. We weren't due to have a bath for a few more days and we had been given food the previous day. I stayed silent and cried out as the man's hands wondered as we were walking. He grabbed my breast and inhaled my scent which freaked me out and scared me immensely. He continued, if you will pardon the pun, to paw at my body as we were both led outside into the front yard.

In the distance I could hear very vicious growling just beyond the tree line leading into the woods. I could also see the faint outlines of an animal approaching which morphed into a vaguely familiar human body. Blake! It was Blake. I almost cried out in relief but stopped myself instantly. Behind him were about 16 other wolves' half in lupine form, the other half human. All looked very intimidating, powerful, and strong – the rogues didn't look like they would stand a chance. The rogue holding Lily released her and she came running to my side. The person holding me captive released me as I enveloped her into my arms gently purring to her. I held her close as I felt something pressed against my temple. A gun. I whimpered terrified for my life and watched as Blake began to shake uncontrollably. I love you, I murmured to him. His eyes softened slightly then resumed their newfound hardness. Then he was gone.

I blinked for a second and he was gone. I heard a large snarl and felt blood splatter against my body. The rogue holding me at gunpoint flopped like a fish, limp falling dead on the ground, Blake's mouth was smothered with blood his teeth like sharp daggers dripping red liquid. I backed away with Lily in my arms and watched as the scene unfolded. The rest of Blake's pack surged forwards surrounding the criminal wolves and slaughtered them without mercy. Bodies slumped to the floor, throats torn, body's ripped apart, eyes wide unseeing. I took Lily and ran. Her legs wrapped around my tiny waist and her face buried itself in my neck. I stumbled through the woods my eyes flooding with tears at the brutality I had just witnessed. I heard someone gaining on me from behind and I tried to speed up murmuring to Lily that everything would be fine.

I felt a hand reach out and grab my shoulder and I screamed.

Shh, it's me little one. Do you remember me? It's Sebastian. Can I see your friend? He cooed to me. I frowned confused.

Lily? I questioned and he nodded. I tightened my grip on her and placed a kiss on her forehead. I then reluctantly relinquished my hold on her fragile body. She cried out and reached out for me and my heart clenched in my chest.

'Sweetheart, this is Seb, he's going to take you to our home and I will meet you there, I promise.' She nodded although she still cried as he walked away and gave me a nod.

I saw Blake approaching me from where I stood. He was drenched in blood and I shivered in fear. I knew he would never hurt me but he looked utterly terrifying at this moment. His mouth twisted in a cruel smirk, blood smeared across his body, his chest was exposed and his eyes were glowing amber. I took a large step towards me and I started edging backwards and he only grew more determined in reaching me. I tripped backwards my arms flinging outwards as i fell to the ground, I closed my eyes waiting for an impact that never game. My lashes fluttered open and I met glowing eyes. His warm hands were gripping tightly onto my waist and he was growling. His eyes were roaming over my semi-naked body and I cringed.

He placed open mouthed kisses along my shoulder and I unconsciously moaned at the sensation. His growling got louder as he grew more passionate with his kissing as he moved to my lips making them swollen and me breathless. He trailed back down to my neck gently sucking and biting on the skin. My moans and whimpers increased in volume as my head fell to the side exposing my neck to him and he paused. Seconds passed in relative silence, the only noise being our combined heavy breathing. Then he struck. Quick, swift and sharp. His teeth sank into my vulnerable throat and he wrapped his arms around my shoulder holding me tight to him. I gasped my breath catching in my throat. But he didn't let go. My body was beginning to relax against my will as I felt Blake nuzzle against my neck. He eventually pulled back and his eyes captured mine. I tried to reach out a hand to cup his cheek but my arm slipped halfway there and I felt my eyes closing but not before my body was picked up and I felt myself drifting away floating.