I nodded and sniffed as a tear rolled down my cheek. My hand moved to wipe it away but Hinata beat me to it. She rubbed away the rest of the flowing tears and I noticed that she was crying too. "Damn, he hit home before I did." A weak laugh fell off her lips. "I was hoping that you'd love me first if I tried hard enough but... you've stolen each other's hearts."

Her voice cracked and she pulled away from me, staring at her hands where droplets fell. I felt bad but I don't know how she'll react if I willingly got too close. She may be crying but I'm still highly vulnerable. We sniffled for a few seconds before she broke the tension, lifting her head to meet my eyes. "You should go to him Naru, he's in so much pain right now. He's beating himself up." I choked on a sob and nodded, wiping away the remaining tears. She smiled through her damp face, "You should hurry too or I might give another reason to file a restraining order, you're too vulnerable, like when you're in the shower."

I chuckled, "Nobody should expect a girl in the boys locker room to only go for one guy, especially when the teacher was in there. I'm gonna hold that against you for the rest of my life."

She giggled, "It was worth it, the way you were washing your hair was majestic itself." I snorted. "Naru? Can I have a hug before I go?" My eyes stared at her for a long time with doubt and my nerves were on edge. "I won't try anything I swear, I just want a goodbye hug because I can't get close to you after our hearing. All of the charges I've committed are ridiculous, I bet they'd send me to another planet."

I shook my head but leaned in for a hug anyway. It wouldn't hurt to show a little trust, even if she doesn't deserve it. Before, I never noticed how comforting her embrace was, even with all the bone-crushing hugs she gave. In the past I was always petrified and shivered when I heard her name but now, not so much. I'm still terrified of how her mind is set but now I can feel how soft and sincere her hug is, almost... loving. I pulled away and saw her wiping away a few tears. "So hard to say goodbye to someone you love." A brow rose, "I know, I went full yandere mode on both of you, I just... I just didn't know how to show my love to you. I also felt challenged when Sasuke came into the picture, I somehow felt that I already lost but kept trying. I may not have gotten what I wanted but at least I got a willing hug."

The first willing anything. I smiled, "I might've dated you but I guess I just crave the rainbow more." We both laughed and I began to see another side of Hinata. Not the creepy, stalking type but a sweet one. I studied her for a few seconds. Could she mean what she said? Basically all she wanted was me, but maybe I could give myself to her in a different sense. She has been stalking me since elementary, but I don't want her to suffer because she can't be around me. What would you do if I cut off the restraining order?"

"Huh?"

"If I told Itachi to cancel the hearing."

Her eyes widened, "You'd do that?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, under certain circumstances."

She crawled to the edge of the bed and clasped her hands together, "Anything!"

Internally, I winced. The way she said that was disturbing. Like she was selling her soul, I wouldn't put it past her... "You and I can be friends and friends only, okay?"

She was hesitant but nodded eagerly, "That'll be easy, I've touched and seen everything anyway so I won't have a huge craving to molest you again although I make no promises. Your butt is really round and firm." I glared at her, "Friends only, anything else?"

I took a deep breath, "You'll help me fix things with Sasuke."

She waved her hand, "No problem, I can help you to his room."

My hand raised, "Number one, you'll touch me and number two I can use the stairs. You're not slick."

She shrugged, "It was worth a try." Already...

"Whatever, I'm gonna get dressed." I walked to my drawer and pulled out some socks then headed to the bathroom and went inside the closet. My eyes scanned over the clothes and I settled for an orange button up shirt and black jeans. I don't want to dress 'sloppy' in Itachi's presence, especially in their house. Quickly, I put on the clothes inside the closet because I didn't want Hinata to watch me. That's the last thing I need.

When I came out of the bathroom, she was nowhere in sight, surprisingly. My right brow touched my hairline but I shook it off and left the room. Heading downstairs, I took note of how sadly quiet it was. It would be silent around here but my friends haven't been coming over often since they've been either a great couple or having small relationship problems. When I reached the bottom of the steps, my eyes landed on the sofas and darted to the kitchen. My cheeks heated, remembering how erotic that was.

Shaking my head, I walked to my folded jeans with my keys and phone on top. While my hand reached for my stuff, my eyes couldn't help but glance at the clean seat where most of the 'action' happened. My cheeks were flaming as I sped walked to the garage door, stopping to slip on some black dress shoes.

As I neared the car, I could see Hinata sitting in the driver's seat looking excited. Immediately, I shut down her hopes and opened the door. "That's the biggest nope you'll ever get, other side ma'am."

She pouted but maneuvered to the other side of the car. I climbed in and put my phone in the console, while starting the car. "You should've let me drive, I bet I'm a better driver than you."

I pulled out but stole a glance at her, "Neji's too scared to know of the danger you could cause with a car so I know he won't let you have one, never mind learning how to drive one, leading to me asking, how would you know how to drive?"

She looked out the window and said quietly, "I may have hotwired some cars to track you."

The car swerved, "What?!" She steals property just to follow me?!

"Watch it Naru! You might kill us! Although, being buried with you doesn't sound like a bad idea." The hell-? Wait, that's the first time she's actually sounded panicked. I'm more panicked about our proximity though.

"I'm rethinking about that restraining order."

So, I updated later than I planned since my eyes have been glued to Les Twins. They're my favorite dancers😍 anyway hope you enjoyed the new semi-bond between Naru and Hina. Their relationship may get better throughout the story not exactly sure but I might plan for them to become best friends or something. Byiee!😗

Up-To-Date Author's Note

I may or may not write the sequel as planned. I'm not really feeling the second story thing but we'll see how things pan out. I should be able to come to a conclusion before I finish re-publishing the story.