Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Sky's POV

"WAIT!" We all turned around, seeing the front door burst open.

"Who the f---"

"Dustin!" Meghan yelled interrupting me. She stood up, breaking the circle to run over to Dustin.

She clung to him and smirked at me.

"What?" I asked confusingly staring at her.

"Ugh!" She groaned and pulled Dustin to us. She sat him down next to Sage and sat by Kay.

"Oh, hell no!" Sage said kicked Dustin away.

"Ugh, what gives?!" He shouted like a child.

"Don't hit my boyfriend!" Meghan whined.

"Sorry Meghan, but we agreed on 14+ not 4 and under," Sage rolled her eyes.

"Fine, we'll sit by Mark and Andy," She grabbed Dustin moved him near Andy.

"Hey there.." Dustin winked, looking down at Andy.

"Dustin, I'm older than you. Sit your kitty ass down," She scoffed and scooted more near Mark.

"Oh, wait. Sky's here??" Dustin burst out into laughs, "He sucks!"

"You swallow," I smiled at him.

"Wuh---" He sat there and got stuck in his words. He just huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, for real. Let's start without girls interrupting," Sage groaned and started her seance.

I wasn't listening to half of what she was saying, but when she told us to repeat something I guess I did.

"Okay.." She said quietly. I was kinda feeling weird about the whole thing.

I wasn't allowed to open my eyes, but I heard something out where what I thought lead to the kitchen.

I felt goosebumps all over my arms and the hairs on the back of my neck spring up.

"Snow?" I whispered. I got shushed by Sage.

"I heard something though!" I whispered loudly.

"SHUT UP!" Sage said, getting annoyed.

"Stop yelling, Jesus," Snow said, still closing our eyes.

"Something smells weird," Mark said finally.

"You think so?" I sniffed harder. It did smell weird, like a gas or something. I don't know.

"Stan, are you here with us?" Sage said. I cringed.

"Ouch my nose!" Andy broke the circle and itched her nose.

"Something smells bad!" Kay said.

Something did, it was getting worse. I held my hand over my nose and mouth and looked around.

"What-- Oh my god, holy shit!" Dustin stood up, backing away from the circle. Sage fell back and passed out.

"Get her up!" Mark  said, but turned away quickly when Andy went limp and landed on the floor as well. Slowly everyone was passing out.

"Kay?" Snow looked up at me as he was trying to lean Kay up.

"What do I do?!" I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration, my heart was beating loud and I was shaking.

"HEY! STOP!" I turned to see Dustin getting held still by an older man.

"WHAT?!" I turned around and saw Kay and Snow pass out.