"I-I don't know? Maybe because I have a girlfriend."

He starts laughing, making the girl on his lap glare at him before getting up and walking away, but she's quickly replaced with another. "Rebecca? Yeah, right. She's just your booty call and you know it." Very true.

"Yeah, but she doesn't know that" I state.

"And didn't you do it with Hannah this morning because she came to me crying and saying how big of an-"

"Ass he is? No more like a dickhead." I turn around to see Hannah, looking as angry as she did early today. "Hey, Jake." She bites.

I shift uncomfortably and scratch the back of my head. "Hey -" immediatly her hand contacts with my face.

"I hope you die in a hole." She hisses before flipping her hair over her shoulder and strutting off into the crowd.

Garett is laughing again. Harder than he did before. "Ah, dude. That just made my night." He stands up. The girl on his lap falls back and smacks her head off the ground. "Oh, shit." He helps her up before turning to me. "Why don't we get you a beer and a pretty little honey. How does that sound?"

I smile. "It sounds very inviting."

*Jessica Knight*

"Just move with the beat!" Thomas calls over the loud music. I'll have to admit, he's not a bad dancer. And I'm thankful he's nice dancing like everyone else here. Most people are grinding each other so really I shouldn't say dancing.

His hands are on my waist and were just moving with the beat, like he said. It's nothing sexual, just simple dancing. We lost Taylor a few minutes after whe had arrived but she promised she wouldn't drink anything anyone offered her. Just like I promised Thomas I wouldn't.

I look up at his tall, muscular frame and that's when I realize just how beautiful he actually is. I mean I knew he was good looking but he's actually kind of pretty. If I'm allowed to use pretty to desribe a boy.

His hazel eyes dart to my blue ones and he smiles. "Sorry it's so loud, but Matthew is known for throwing the craziest parties."

I smile. "It's fine." I haven't been to a high school party since my freshmen year and that proved to be the worst decision. I guess I just wasn't ready then.

He runs his thumb over the skin where my shirt rose a bit. "Do you want a drink?"

I smile and pretend to think about it. "I don't know. Can I trust you not to spike it?"

He laughs. "Yes you can. I promise I won't. Infact, I'll get you a sealed water bottle to prove you can"

I smile at him. "Alright. Then yes, I do want something to drink."

He returns the smile with a bright one of his own. "Alright, wait right here. I'll be right back."

As he walks off into the crowd, I find myself all alone, amongst the grinding, sweaty bodies. That's when I spot Taylor making out with a mystery boy not far from where me and Thomas are. If he saw that, he'd flip for sure. He seems real protective over her. I'm surprised he even let her walk alone here.

"Hey, beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen you around here." I turn around and my eyes land on a mouthwatering boy. He smiles at me. "I'm Carter, and you are?" He asks stepping towards me.

Thomas, get back here. Now!

"J-Jessica." I say, remembering exactly who he is. He's one of the boys Thomas and Taylor warned me about.