Don't Break The Spell

I do not own Once Upon A Time, I own no characters you may read about in this story and I own no plot lines to the original, fantastic, show. Also, I don't own the song that this story is titled from, I seem to say that a lot guys- it's rather concerning.

Song is: Lullaby - Sia :) And also, this is mostly based on a true story! Can you believe I've been writing this since June and illness had put a huge halt on it all, its actually very concerning.

Don't Break The Spell

3rd Person

There are some things that you all need to know when reading Emma Swan and Killian Jones' story, otherwise you'll be lost in a puzzle of both cluelessness and oblivion.

First off, to begin, most of you may have heard of the classical, strong, independent, emasculated superhero pairings you see on a brilliant TV show which you binge watch on repeat until eventually each episode seems blurry and you wake up with pizza stuck to your face. Or you may be a stereotypical labelled 'nerd' who has their head nose deep in comic books or watches films about fictional characters lifting cars off of people twenty four seven.

You're probably all familiar with the names Batman and Robin, Chewbacca and Han Solo, Antman and Wasp, even the Ninja Turtles could ring a bell.

However, this isn't a story about characters with powers that assist them in their role as a hero, or travel outer space in the Millennium Falcon with high powered guns that shoot lasers.

This story is about two real life heroes, 'everyday heroes' if you will.

Emma Swan and Killian Jones, to be precise.

Second of all, you may be thinking 'what's so special about these two? What have they done?' and you could be comparing them to a real life duo who have helped the world in undeniable ways, such as Angelia Jolie and Brad Pitt- they could be seen as real life heroes, considering the fact they've adopted children and given them fantastic lives.

Or you may be thinking of fire fighters, ambulance services, the police, disaster rescuers- you may be thinking these things, however, I am not in your head... therefore I do not know.

Well, I can confirm that I will answer all of your questions with the knowledge that may shock most of you- to learn that people could be so selfless, so completely out for others and kind that they would do this- which brings me, quite eloquently, to their stories.

Emma Swan was born on October 23rd in 1983, meaning she's thirty two, and was found on the side of a highway in Georgia- or so she was always told- by her foster brother August. She was adopted by a family who's last name was 'Swan' and she'd kept their last name even after they'd given her back, after discovering they were to have a 'natural child, without a second thought.

That still stings.

The beginning of the beginning of the 'story of heroism' would be when Emma was fourteen, and had met her best friend of many years named Mary Margaret Blanchard. Both were adventurous, Mary Margaret wanting to find love while Emma wanted to run away, and often went out clubbing with fake ID's and confidence to match- meaning they usually got into clubs.

A clubbing night was where they met David Nolan, who took a shine to Mary Margaret, however he was eighteen.

At this point, you could assume that's the end, but not this time. Instead of leaving and ignoring any potential romance, the pair lied and claimed to be eighteen too, which meant Mary Margaret and David began their relationship that night with a promise for a date the next day.