"No. Can we ignore that part for now? I don't want to talk about it."

I nodded my head and continued reading Cabinets and their Perks.

-----------------------------------------------------

As I slept, I dreamt that I was being cruciated by Bellatrix Lestrange. She screamed at me and her cackling laugh ringed in my ears. After being tortured, she placed the Imperius Curse on me and forced me to kill students at Hogwarts. As I raised my wand at this first-year student (whom I passed by in the hall yesterday), I could hear yelling in my ears.

"Juliette! Wake up! Are you okay? You've been panting and tossing and turning all night!" Millicent shook my shoulders, and Pansy was by her side, both looking restless.

Groggily, my eyes opened, and I groaned, "W-what? Sorry I had a nightmare... I've kept you both up-oh gosh, I'm so sorry. I'm okay now, just go back to sleep."

They both went back to their beds without a word. I stared at the ceiling, and couldn't fall back asleep, so once I heard Millicent snore, I pulled on a jumper and grabbed my books and parchment. Since I was awake, I figured I should get some work done, and be productive...

I slipped out of the dormitory and went to the common room, and began to work on my homework.

After a few hours, I dozed off, with my parchment and books scattered all around the table.

-----------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes slowly as I heard someone yelling at me, "Trails, what the hell are you doing out here? Breakfast is-"

"Well, morning to you too," I said, groggily. I could feel this pain in my back as I began to sit up.

I looked up to whoever it was. It turned out to be Malfoy, who stared at me in disbelief.

He stared at me in shock.

"I had a nightmare. Tried to work on homework. Fell back asleep," his gaze shifted to the clock.

"Fifteen minutes until classes start. I guess I'll see you in Potions, then," after a few moments it sunk in.

"Fifteen minutes..." I muttered, my eyes slowly adjusting to the light. "Fifteen minutes!" I cursed loudly, causing first-year students to stare, and then gathered all of my things and sprinted back to the girls' dormitory.

I quickly changed into my robes and fixed up my hair. Then, I ran to the Great Hall and grabbed a piece of toast before rushing off to Transfiguration.

-----------------------------------------------------

Classes were finished for the day, but I was left with even more work to complete. Professor Slughorn assigned an essay in Potions, and Professor Flitwick told us to research non-verbal magic, so I began to prepare a page-worth of research after going to the library.

I walked to dinner alone at a later time. I was the only one that wanted to start my essay for Professor Slughorn's class. I was close to the Great Hall when I was startled. Harry pulled off his invisibility cloak, causing me to make a scream-ish noise of surprise.

"Harry, you scared me!" I put a hand over my mouth. Then, I remembered that I couldn't talk to him. I was doing such a good job avoiding them, I couldn't blow my cover now. If I began talking to him, I would probably let loose everything that happened in the summer.

"Juliette, why are you avoiding Hermione, Ron, and I?" He asked in frustration.

I bit my lower lip and remained silent, trying to get past him, but he kept blocking my way so I couldn't walk through.