You need a doctor baby? You scared?

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry you couldn't go see them babe" I said trying my best to not sound at all suspicious.

"Eh, it's fine... hopefully they'll tour when you guys aren't and we can go see them then" she replied with a small smile.

"It's just I know how much you like them and you've always wanted to meet them..." I trailed off sounding the saddest I could.

Oh did I mention I got us back stage passes too?

"Patrick honey it's fine trust me! I'm sure the day will come" she reassured me.

"Yeah I guess"

Oh she has no idea what's in store for tonight...

----

We pulled into the parking lot of the hospital, I paid for a ticket and placed it on the dash board to show we had paid to park here.
I turned the car off, got out and went round to Megan's side to help her out. Once we were both out we walked in a comfortable silence to the hospital entrance and made out way to the ward we needed to be in.
After five minutes of wandering around where we though the place would be we found it wasn't. We tried searching for the next ten minutes but still couldn't find it. I spotted a doctor not far from where we were stood and ran over to him.

"Excuse me could you tell me where this ward is?" I said pulling out a piece of paper and showing him the ward name.

He smiled and pointed at the room, we had actually be stood right next to it.
I laughed and quickly thanked him before walking back to Megan and showing her the room.

"We were close!" she said with a giggle.

When we walked into the room all eyes fell on us. I instantly felt uneasy and Megan must've felt the same because she linked her arm in mine and pressed herself against my side. We walked to the front desk with everyone's eyes following us and stood in the line waiting to be called over.

"Are we in the right place?" Megan whispered.

"Yeah..." I replied unsure.

I stood and watched a young girl and her mother walk up to the desk who had been four places in front of us.
The woman at the desk seamed nice and was smiling as she talked, something's I picked up on...

"How are you today sweetie?" said the woman behind the desk.

"Fine" she replied with a bit of an attitude.

"And how old are you?"

"14"

My eyes widened, 14!? If you ask me that's a little too young, but who am I to judge...
I turned my attention from the girl to Megan who looked somewhat scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my arm around her.

"It's just these girls... they look so young..." she whispered back.

"Yeah I know, but we'll get the San and go back to the bus, yeah?" I tried to reassure her.

She nodded with a smile then pecked me on the lips softly.
As we pulled back I noticed all the people were staring at us and looked away when we noticed them. I felt Megan's hand slip into mine and I squeezed it in an attempt to calm her down a bit more.

"Next" The nice looking woman behind the desk said.

"Hi were here for a scan" Megan said.

"Can I take your surname please?" The woman asked.

"Stump"

She typed 'Stump' into her computer and a load of information popped up onto the screen.