We Made It?

"We're here." I hear a growly voice say. I'm at that state were up awake enough to hear, but not able to respond.
"Bianca, wake you sister up."
"Okay dad, Soph time to wake up." I hear my sisters' soft, gentle voice filled with sorrow. I slowly realize where I am, my "new" home. I say new but it's my fathers house he grew up in.
"Soph, Bee go pick out your room" dad's in a good mood, I think to my self, he won't be like that for long. I run to the up stairs and the end of the hall and pick that one. Bianca picks the room next to my mine, we share a bathroom. Of course we do we're twins. But my rooms a bit different there is a balcony with stairs to the backyard. It's larger then my old one but not that big. There is also a misplaced shed that looks like it's falling apart.
"Watcha looking at Soph?" I hear Bianca,
"OH MY GOSH! you scared me." I say a bit frightened.
"Where's el and Ana?" I ask I bit concerned, worrying about them, dad, and them reacting to the move.
"In there room." She responds. They share a room, there not old enough yet. "So...what were you looking at?" Bianca asks a bit worried I'm thinking about her.
"That" I say pointing to the shed.
"Okay. I'll be in my room if you need me"
"Kay" I say not looking at her.
"Just remember that you'll be fine. Just tell me if you think of...of... her. Okay? Promise me Sophia?"
"I promise" I start to unpack. And fall asleep shortly after.
-----
"Goodnight girls love you! Me and your dad will be back soon. Watch your little sister for us, and don't stay up to late!" "Night mom love you to see you tomorrow"  I respond.
"Night mom, night dad" I over hear Ella and Ariana say in sync.
"Goodnight Sophia, I love you."
"Love you to mom" I reply sincere, and sleepily.
"See you girls tomorrow"
-----
"bee...beE...BEE...Are you up?" I ask rushed and scared.
"I am now, what's wrong I can stop thinking, I can't, why did this happen, why did I do this? THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!" I Exclaim. And fall over into her lap.
"Shh... it's okay, you have to be quiet though if dad hears us... Sophia this is not your fault, none of this will ever be your fault" Bianca whispers softly and quietly enough to put me to sleep. Me and Bianca hear a faint knock we both know it's not dad he doesn't knock anymore, so it must be the twins.
--------
Just a change to the other one a bit better I think... probably will delete this bit soon