Dinner & Coping

*MIA'S POV*

"Hey," I peaked my head around the door into the room Niall was staying in.

"Mia!" He jumped off his bed and quickly walked over to me.

"Niall!" I mocked his excitement as I shut the door behind me.

The smell of Niall had already taken over this room and I inhaled deeply. I took notice of Niall's wet hair from the shower he had taken. His lower half covered with a pair of basketball shorts, leaving his torso bare.

"I was about to come to you but then Harry got in the way. Then I took a shower and when I was about to leave again Connor told me that Harry had gone and that I should just wait to get back. But I need you to know-"

"That you didn't give Darby your number and that Harry put her contact in your phone. That Harry gave Darby your number and told her to text you." I cut him off and grabbed his hand in mine.

"What?" He looked at me in confusion. "I mean I didn't know that Harry did all that, I didn't know how any of it happen. I just wanted you to know that I haven't been in contact with her or any other girl sense I met you because your the only girl I wanna be with." I went on my tip toes to kiss his cheek telling him to shut up.

"I called Simon, he told me that Harry had called to get Darby's number. It all clicked before Harry had made it to the tree today. In fact it happened before I had even ran away, I just needed to think some things through and spend a little time with Owen. I'm sorry, I should have come talk to you first." His beautiful blue eyes sparkled again making me smile. "I should have let you explain or at least talk when we were on the plane but I was just so over whelmed and scared that you might have actually chose her over me." I turned to look at the ground, ashamed and embarrassed with my words.

"You have no reason to be sorry, it caught us both off guard." I giggled at his words because it was true. "Your the only one for me, don't ever think other wise."

I smiled but kept looking at our feet, I have no idea how to react. I don't know if he knows about Harry, or if he is aware of it. I'm not sure if I should tell him.

But what's a relationship with secrets?

Shit. That's the only word to describe what happens when you keep secrets.

"Harry still really likes me and won't leave me alone. When your not around or any of the other guys he tries to win me. I don't want to be with him and I can't be with him but I can't get rid of him. I want him in my life but as a friend and nothing more but he doesn't seem to get that and I don't know what to do or what to say. He is driving me absolutely insane and I just can't handle it." I quickly let it all out and braced myself for Niall's response.

"Mia," His voice was harsh but I heard him let out a deep breath. "You need to let me know right away when these things happen, and if I'm not there you need to let one of the other guys know or Eleanor and Sophia. I trust you, and I trust that you would never do anything with him. But if he's making you uncomfortable you can't keep it inside of you, you have to let me know instantly. I will confront him right there in then, it's harder if I do it so long after it has happened because he will just deny every bit of it." I looked up at Niall, concern covering his blue eyes. "I won't let him hurt you or do whatever he's doing anymore. I'm the only man that's allowed to love you and I won't let anyone else."

I wrapped my arms around his torso as I smiled. His arms wrapping around me and pulling me closer to him.

*

"Mia! Don't you dare make a mess in there!" My mom shouted as I insisted that I cooked dinner tonight.

"Mom, I know how to cook! Calm down!" I laughed back at her as Niall and I made our way into the big kitchen.