Chapter 3: The Secret's Out

It was a lovely Saturday morning and, of course, i had the best night of my life last night. I worshiped Judy's feet while she was asleep, had a dream that she actually let me play with them for as long as I want, and I actually get warm water in the shower today (Judy usually wakes up and take a shower before me that's why)... Actually... That's a bit odd... I started to go to her room and think, is she okay? This never happens. "Carrots?" I called her name as i entered her room and there was no response. I started to look around her room to see if there was a note or anything. No note. But there was a photo. It was a little bunny girl with her parents. It was the bunny girl that helped me find my dad and that i worshiped. "Nick? What are you doing in my room?" she said as she stood in the doorway, folding her arms and tapping her foot. Thank God I found you... or well founded me, I thought. I was frozen in fear though because of that photo I saw. "You okay?" She asked, walking over to me but i did the weirdest thing ever... I backed up away from her in fear. "Nick? Why are you scared? Talk to me... I'm here for you" she said in a comforting voice and opening her arms as she wants me to hug her. "If your here for me would you mind telling me about this?" I said and pointed to the photo. "What about it, Nick?" Judy asked, confused, "That was me 15 years ago" and right after she said that, I fell to my knees. "Nick your scaring me" Judy said to me, crouching down and started to rub my head. "It's been so long... I can't believe it's really you" I said, tears falling from my eyes. "Nick what are you talking about?" she asked, looking at me in the eyes. I stood up from where I fell, took out my phone, went to my gallery and scrolled to my past pictures of me 15 years ago and showed it to Judy. "Remember this little guy?" I looked down, not at her feet this time. "Nick... I never knew..." she said as she started to cry. I smirked a little and said, "Long time no see, Carrots" and she looked at me and you know what she said? she said, "I know what you were looking at now" "What was i looking at then Carrots?" I smiled. "My feet, obviously but you didn't have to lie to me before" she said, putting her hands on her hips. I sighed and said, "I thought you were gonna tease me or tell your police friends" "Why would I do that, Nick? You think I'm that cruel?" She asked, trying to match my height. " I don't know... I thought that's how bunnies were like" I said and I busted out laughing. She grabbed my tie and pulled me down to match her height and said, "Well at least I'm not a jerky, sly, slick, or sensitive fox who likes feet" and after she said that, she was the one who was busting out laughing. Glad you understood me, Carrots, I thought and then I gave out my most famous sly smile... until she asked me, "So, what did you do to me last night?" "Huh?! What are you talking about? Hahaha..." I said, really, really scared. I started to shake but I just ended up telling her the truth and she understood. Today really turned out to be a good day... Or did it?... Nah I'm just messing with you. It turned out to be a good day.