Chapter 1: Nick Wilde's Secret

I have a foot fetish. Yep. I can't believe it. It all started when i was staring at Judy Hopps's feet on a Friday morning. By the way, we share the same apartment in a city called Zootopia, where animals predator and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya. Anyways, Judy saw me constantly staring at her feet and she asked me what was i looking at and, of course, i found my ways away from exposing my secret to her or to anyone else... Until tonight that was... but before i get to that... Let's start of how my fetish all started. It was about 15 years ago where i was lost in Zootopia. I couldn't find my Dad. I was lost, calling for help but nobody cared and i was left alone in the crowded city but then i felt something warm on my paw and it was bunny girl holding my hand. I was shocked because my hand was being held by a girl and also because i saw her feet, which made my heart beat faster but then she asked me if i was lost and i didn't respond because i was still looking at her feet and she was like, "What are you staring at?" and she trace my eyes down towards her feet and she was then like, "You like my feet huh? Well here's a better view!" and she moved her feet closer to me and i started to worship her feet. I licked in between her little bunny toes and i heard her giggle a bit and that snapped me out of my trance and i was like, "Oh! I-I'm so s-sorry I didn't mean to-" she cut me off with a tight hug and told me, "That tickled and was... kinda fun. We should do it again  sometime. Now, are you lost?" and i told her i was and couldn't find my Dad but she told me she'll help me find him and promised and she did and i was safe with my Dad but when i turned to thank her, she was gone... I didn't even get her name... Or her foot size and to tell her thank you for the foot lick... Man. Life stinks but now, 15 years later, I'm with Judy and i already like her feet... she even looks like the bunny girl from 15 years ago but, i don't think so but... I hope she will let me lick her feet just like the bunny girl but then i thought, Not a chance...